General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | [44] | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User danraf86
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 16:53:29
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Aldo77] [link to this post]

I didn't initially set up a Taelo account so unfortunately not able to view my current status this way.

Kind regards.
Standard User Titchman
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 17:10:09
Print Post

[re: danraf86] [link to this post]

I had my interview on Wednesday in Birmingham and thought it went really well, I had an email yesterday to say I didn't get the job, even though I passed on the tests I failed at the interview. Very disappointed and can't apply again for 12 months.
Standard User cvarty123
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 17:25:14
Print Post

[re: cvarty123] [link to this post]

Just thought I would chuck my timescales in so far,

Applied on the 1st March, Invited to video interview within an hour, completed video interview 5th march, received congrats email today and moved up to tier 2 on taleo. Fingers crossed I here about an assessment centre soon!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Grumpystevieg
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 17:32:26
Print Post

As far as I know they will let you know ether way but I believe they have a big back log,
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 18:52:37
Print Post

[re: Titchman] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Titchman:
I had my interview on Wednesday in Birmingham and thought it went really well, I had an email yesterday to say I didn't get the job, even though I passed on the tests I failed at the interview. Very disappointed and can't apply again for 12 months.

Thatís gutting mate, the final hurdle too! Did you feel the interview went well too?
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 18:54:05
Print Post

[re: cvarty123] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by cvarty123:

Applied on the 1st March, Invited to video interview within an hour, completed video interview 5th march, received congrats email today and moved up to tier 2 on taleo. Fingers crossed I here about an assessment centre soon!

Good luck mate! Iím in the same boat as you, waiting patiently haha! Where you based?
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 21:23:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by danraf86:
I wonder if any of you guys can help me?

I completed my video interveiw on the 1st Feb and I am yet to receive a reseponse, any response.

It's pretty clear to me that despite an apparent backlog (Merseyside area) I have been unsuccessful on this occasion.

So the main question I want to ask is, is there a rejection email they send at all or is it common practice for Openreach to simply not reply to unsuccessful applicants?

Kind regards.

I 1st applied last July and failed the video interview. An email was sent to let me know though so they don't just ignore you. I could be wrong but it sounds to me like you are just in a geographical area that isn't being treated as a priority at the moment. I know there are others on here who have had a similar wait to hear about their video interview. I'd be very surprised if you don't hear something from them soon one way or the other buddy. Good luck
Standard User cvarty123
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 21:30:56
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9 *DELETED*

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

Post deleted by cvarty123
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 21:31:49
Print Post

[re: Titchman] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Titchman:

12 months? Are you sure? It's usually a 6 month period before you can reapply. Either way, sorry to hear it went the way it did mate. Maybe see if you can get some feedback on where they think you fell short this time so you can absolutely nail it next time round. Could be a good opportunity for you if you play it right. That's what I did when I failed my video interview last year so I understood better what they needed me to demonstrate so this time round I passed it.
Standard User cvarty123
(newbie) Fri 08-Mar-19 21:32:38
Print Post

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Gaztop85:
In reply to a post by cvarty123:

Good luck mate! Iím in the same boat as you, waiting patiently haha! Where you based?

Thanks mate! Im down in East Sussex, so I think my local assessment centre would be Sevenoaks, yourself?
Pages in this thread: << 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | [44] | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to