General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | [46] | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User daibeef
(newbie) Sun 10-Mar-19 09:50:44
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Dougie665] [link to this post]

Does anybody know what the English and maths test is like plz
Standard User Sotonvegas
(newbie) Sun 10-Mar-19 10:09:00
Print Post

[re: daibeef] [link to this post]

Itís not a test, more of a grading exercise to find your level. I downloaded a couple of gcse type revision apps to make myself feel better before hand.

Usual addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Then percentage, fractions, decimal places as well as others etc.
Standard User Stevem91
(newbie) Sun 10-Mar-19 10:52:26
Print Post

[re: Stevem91] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Stevem91:
Just joined the forum

I applied on friday 22nd feb and heard back on monday 25th to say id been successful and will need to do a video interview, didnt get time to do the video untill sunday 3rd of march. Thought i compeletly messed it up but checked my emails at lunch today too see an email saying i'd been accepted for the assessment centre and should expect a call or email. Got home from work at half 6 to notice i had another email at 20 to 5 offering me dates for the assessment, went to book and everything had been booked up.

Called up and spoke to someone who said he would pass my details on so if anyone drops out or a space becomes free they would call me, if not they would call when a assessment centre becomes available. Anybody in the same boat/been in the same boat, have any idea how long i could be waiting?

Just got an email for another date for an assessment day. For anyone thats been, I take it its best to go in shirt and tie?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Sun 10-Mar-19 13:33:33
Print Post

Any Lads or Lassies from Lanarkshire area heard anything ? Ive got the Congrats on the taleo site but no email just wondered if theres anyone else round here heard ????
Standard User Sotonvegas
(newbie) Sun 10-Mar-19 20:17:11
Print Post

Yes, Dress to impress!
Standard User rym206
(newbie) Mon 11-Mar-19 09:55:54
Print Post

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

I'm in Dundee too. Did the video interview on the 31st January. Awaiting AC date. Taleo site was updated on 12 Feb stating the usual....."Congratulations......waiting to book you in etc". I didn't receive an email (Inbox or Spam). Only noticed by logging into website.

Would it be Livingston for the Assessment Center?
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Mon 11-Mar-19 10:48:09
Print Post

[re: rym206] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by rym206:
I'm in Dundee too. Did the video interview on the 31st January. Awaiting AC date. Taleo site was updated on 12 Feb stating the usual....."Congratulations......waiting to book you in etc". I didn't receive an email (Inbox or Spam). Only noticed by logging into website.

Would it be Livingston for the Assessment Center?

I'm not sure where our local assessment centre would be (I'm in Montrose so assume I'd fall in line with guys in Dundee). I know there was at least 1 in Aberdeen last year even though I missed out on it due to failing the video interview. TBH, I'd happily travel anywhere for it. Just looking forward to being able to break the habit of checking my emails and Taleo every hour lol
Standard User Purplerockchick
(newbie) Mon 11-Mar-19 11:48:41
Print Post

[re: chrmit] [link to this post]

Just every hour,,,, your slacking lmao
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Mon 11-Mar-19 12:02:37
Print Post

[re: Purplerockchick] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Purplerockchick:
Just every hour,,,, your slacking lmao

I know I know. I should be ashamed of myself lol
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Mon 11-Mar-19 15:14:55
Print Post

[re: rym206] [link to this post]

All the best to you mate! Keep us posted of any news so we know if things are happening in our area and Iíll do the same. Not clue where the assessment centre would be mate, I know they have a training centre in Livingstone but not sure if they hold assessments there or not!
Pages in this thread: << 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | [46] | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to