I'll leave you a pizza recipe)
1. For the test: mix 1 tbsp. water (40 ° C), yeast, oil, sugar, salt. Leave in a warm place for 10 minutes. Add the flour. Knead the soft dough.
2. Wash the tomatoes. 3 rub the tomato. The remaining cut into halves.
3. Peel onion, garlic, wash, grind. Fry in oil for 2 minutes, pour in grated tomatoes along with the juice. Salt and pepper. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Wash the Bulgarian pepper, remove the stem and seeds, cut into half rings, fry in oil for 5 minutes.
5. Grate cheese on a large grater.
6. Divide the dough into 2 parts. Roll out a layer of 5 mm, grease with oil, tomato sauce. Spread the pepper and halves of tomatoes, sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake at 200oC for 8 minutes.
8. Decorate with washed leaves of parsley
Also see this Here!