General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | [53] | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Tue 19-Mar-19 21:43:37
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Ekbarkero] [link to this post]

I never put down work experience bud (just attached my CV) and I still got invited to the assessment centre, after the video interview of corse.
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Tue 19-Mar-19 21:51:41
Print Post

[re: AndyK7] [link to this post]

Hi all,

I thought I would take my time to give you guys who have applied recently or even applied at all, some insight to my journey to getting where I am today.

Firstly I want to say I went through the exact same process all you guys/girls are going through, so thatís;

- First initial questionnaire as such
- video assessment
- interview which consisted of the following, 2 interviews, sutability and capability, maths and English test, wiring a fuse board and a colour blind test.

All in all, it took me just over a month and a half to get to the point of them emailing me yesterday, telling me that I have successfully passed the assessment centre and Iím now awaiting further information, I.e start date, job role etc. Just a waiting game now.

If anyone wants to ask me questions on what Iíve passed so far, I would be more then happy to answer them.

Edited by AndyK7 (Tue 19-Mar-19 21:53:07)

Standard User Gaztop85
(learned) Tue 19-Mar-19 22:01:05
Print Post

In reply to a post by AndyK7:
Hi all,

I thought I would take my time to give you guys who have applied recently or even applied at all, some insight to my journey to getting where I am today.

Firstly I want to say I went through the exact same process all you guys/girls are going through, so thatís;

- First initial questionnaire as such
- video assessment
- interview which consisted of the following, 2 interviews, sutability and capability, maths and English test, wiring a fuse board and a colour blind test.

All in all, it took me just over a month and a half to get to the point of them emailing me yesterday, telling me that I have successfully passed the assessment centre and Iím now awaiting further information, I.e start date, job role etc. Just a waiting game now.

If anyone wants to ask me questions on what Iíve passed so far, I would be more then happy to answer them.

Congratulations Andy! You must be excited mate! Where you based? I received an email saying Iíd passed the video interview 2 weeks ago, so still waiting for an invite to AC (although email did mention not everyone can be invited due to number of applicants so fingers crossed) but how about some insight into the interview questions? If you can remember?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jimmy33
(newbie) Tue 19-Mar-19 22:35:23
Print Post

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

Can anyone tell me how long the interviews are , how many questions and what kind of questions for the assessment centre? I have mine on the 28th
Standard User Stevem91
(newbie) Tue 19-Mar-19 22:56:51
Print Post

[re: Jimmy33] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jimmy33:
Can anyone tell me how long the interviews are , how many questions and what kind of questions for the assessment centre? I have mine on the 28th

I have mine on the 28th also, where you doing yours?
Standard User Jimmy33
(newbie) Wed 20-Mar-19 08:30:36
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9 *DELETED*

[re: Stevem91] [link to this post]

Sent you a message mate

Edited by Jimmy33 (Wed 20-Mar-19 08:40:32)

Standard User TheDuke87
(newbie) Wed 20-Mar-19 09:11:29
Print Post

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

Hey Gaz,

You're in Scotland, yeah? I've been lurking in this forum for the past few days and having just got an email yesterday saying I'm now being considered for the assessment centre I thought I would jump in and get involved in the convo!

Seems like a few of us Scots are at the same point in the process so let's hope it isn't long before we get an invite to AC!

Best of luck!
Standard User Jakebcfc
(newbie) Wed 20-Mar-19 10:11:03
Print Post

Has anyone from Cornwall had an invite to an assessment centre yet? I rang up Openreach last week and they told me because I applied last year my details havenít been passed over. They said the best thing I can do is reapply, which is annoying since I was told I would have priority!
Standard User YorkshireL
(newbie) Wed 20-Mar-19 10:30:59
Print Post

[re: Jakebcfc] [link to this post]

Hi all,

just wondering if anybody from Yorkshire mainly West has a start date in August ?

Cheers
Standard User Grumpystevieg
(newbie) Wed 20-Mar-19 12:47:53
Print Post

[re: Jakebcfc] [link to this post]

Iím in Cornwall, had my assessment in Exeter end of January, and start training on Monday 25th March @yarnfield
Pages in this thread: << 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | [53] | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to