General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | [55] | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Leenicko
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 10:14:04
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

I have AC next Thursday at Bedford, any tips, questions I might get asked
All help appreciated
Standard User Tomk1970
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 11:23:18
Print Post

[re: Tomk1970] [link to this post]

Got my assessment confirmation today for the 5th April am, have to leave Liverpool at half 6 in the morning!!
Looking forward to getting there and hopefully passing!!
Standard User Denzel01
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 16:29:31
Print Post

[re: Leo22] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Leo22:
In reply to a post by Denzel01:
Hi guys, been reading this forum as a lot of people look to be in the same situation as me.

Had my video interview and pass that in Feb, received an email telling me. It has now been about three weeks since that email and havenít heard anything yet. Emailed openreach to see if they have dates for the Edinburgh AC but still not received a response (I understand they are probably inundated).

Anyone else around Edinburgh here?

Iím in West Lothian so not far.

Leo22 when did you apply for the role?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User D3onk
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 20:40:29
Print Post

[re: Grumpystevieg] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Grumpystevieg:
Iím in Cornwall, had my assessment in Exeter end of January, and start training on Monday 25th March @yarnfield

Congratulations bud Iím just finishing my week one up here but will be based i Cardiff after for training. Just a heads up the food is good up here and the accommodation isnít to bad either
Standard User Grumpystevieg
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 21:32:52
Print Post

[re: D3onk] [link to this post]

Cheers bud, Iíve just had an email saying to take an extra suitcase up to bring items back, was there much to bring back

Edited by Grumpystevieg (Thu 21-Mar-19 21:36:02)

Standard User Sotonvegas
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 22:01:18
Print Post

[re: Grumpystevieg] [link to this post]

Youíll be given enough stuff to cover the double bed in your room!
Standard User toffygirl
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 22:22:46
Print Post

[re: Samm32] [link to this post]

Hi, I had given up hope as not heard anything and nothing new on Taleo but today had an invite to an accessment centre for the civil service gang rather than trainee engineer. What happened with yours? Not sure if it's a mix up...
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Thu 21-Mar-19 22:59:09
Print Post

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

Thanks pal! Iím based in Nottinghamshire. As far as questions for the interview, I had a one interview where they asked me, what do you know about Openreach? And tell me how you would deal with becoming a Openreach engineer. The other interview was, tell me a time you have had to overcome a challenge and tell me a time you have had to deal with a high rate customer.
Standard User Phil11
(regular) Fri 22-Mar-19 02:14:58
Print Post

[re: toffygirl] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by toffygirl:
Hi, I had given up hope as not heard anything and nothing new on Taleo but today had an invite to an accessment centre for the civil service gang rather than trainee engineer. What happened with yours? Not sure if it's a mix up...

At least one of us heard something! I'm still on Tier 2.

Congrats.
Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 07:35:16
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

Has anyone in Scotland had ass centre dates yet or are we all in the same boat and waiting !??
Pages in this thread: << 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | [55] | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to