General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | [56] | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Samm32
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 08:30:38
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: toffygirl] [link to this post]

I did my video interview for the trainee engineer on the 23rd of January passed that and still waiting for an assessment day. I couldnít make the assessment day for the civils as couldnít get the time off work but I have told them that I would still be interested if other dates for the assessment became available. I have spoke to openeeach engineers about it as I work with them daily and they have said it could be because of whatís on my c.v they invited me for the civils I donít think itís a mix up.
Standard User Denzel01
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 09:16:25
Print Post

[re: studlygf] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by studlygf:
Has anyone in Scotland had ass centre dates yet or are we all in the same boat and waiting !??

From the look of it I think Scotland is still waiting. I heard from a colleague that Edinburgh had an assessment day in January so may mean that Scotland isnít a priority! The waiting game with no update is hard!
Standard User Leo22
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 09:43:08
Print Post

[re: Denzel01] [link to this post]

Denzel01 I applied on the 28th of January, video interview done on the 2nd February and went onto Tier 2 on the 14th February. Not had any emails at all yet only noticed I went onto Tier 2 on the Taleo site.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 11:12:50
Print Post

[re: Leo22] [link to this post]

@leo22 im roughly on the same timeline as yourself mate i take iy your in Scotland ?
Standard User Leo22
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 11:27:58
Print Post

Yeah West Lothian.
Standard User toffygirl
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 15:03:18
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Phil11:
In reply to a post by toffygirl:
Hi, I had given up hope as not heard anything and nothing new on Taleo but today had an invite to an accessment centre for the civil service gang rather than trainee engineer. What happened with yours? Not sure if it's a mix up...

At least one of us heard something! I'm still on Tier 2.

Congrats.

Really strange... They are doing civils gang work around Liverpool so maybe that's why we have been waiting so long and we are being passed over to that department...
Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 16:58:52
Print Post

[re: Leo22] [link to this post]

sounds like were all in the same boat then this side of Bordor !!!!
Standard User Tommoswin
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 22:19:21
Print Post

Hi everyone

Been lurking on here for the last week or so while waiting for my AC date to come round. Attended yesterday in Swindon and got an email today to say i'd been successful! So pleased, just waiting on a start date which hopefully they'll be in touch with soon!

If anyone has any questions about the whole process feel free to shoot me a pm and i'll help out where I can!

Cheers guys and good luck with your own journeys!
Standard User toffygirl
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 22:22:24
Print Post

[re: Samm32] [link to this post]

Oo OK thanks for that! Not sure which is the better role though...
Standard User Sotonvegas
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-19 22:45:40
Print Post

[re: Tommoswin] [link to this post]

Where are you located mate? I had my assessment in Swindon last year
Pages in this thread: << 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | [56] | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to