General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | [58] | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User D3onk
(newbie) Sat 23-Mar-19 22:02:11
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Sotonvegas] [link to this post]

What date did you do you induction bud and where you based
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Sat 23-Mar-19 22:23:36
Print Post

[re: Tommoswin] [link to this post]

Thanks bud.

Yeah I think that's possibly the case but it could also be on a demand basis? Who knows. Either way, we have done the hard part, now it's just the waiting game. Hopefully we hear from them sooner rather then later! Lol.
Standard User ThatRubberDuck
(newbie) Sun 24-Mar-19 08:26:13
Print Post

[re: AndyK7] [link to this post]

Yeah hopefully sooner, I'm eager to hand in my notice for my current job as I can't wait to leave haha, but not doing that till I have a solid start date

Edited by ThatRubberDuck (Sun 24-Mar-19 08:27:47)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Daniel2201
(newbie) Sun 24-Mar-19 17:55:12
Print Post

[re: ThatRubberDuck] [link to this post]

Hello, been reading this forum for weeks now thought it was time I got involved.

I applied at the beginning of January, I've done the situational test and the video interview, I'd passed both of these by the middle of January and I have been waiting for an assessment day since then.

I think my closest one is Sevenoaks as I am in East Sussex as I'm in St Leonard's. Anyone else down here applying? Not seen many people from down my way on the forum.

Not sure how long I will be waiting been about 2 months now.
Standard User choppersrock
(regular) Sun 24-Mar-19 18:52:40
Print Post

[re: Daniel2201] [link to this post]

Pleased to say I found out yesterday I passed my assessment which I did in Swindon last week. Excited to see what comes with regards to formal job offer...

Sky Fibre Pro - Billion 880nl V1 (bridge mode) + Opnsense with ipv6 - ECI cab, G.INP disabled April 2016
Standard User bikerider007
(newbie) Mon 25-Mar-19 10:37:29
Print Post

Still waiting

I did the video assessment back in jan i'm still waiting for them to view it...

i have emailed them 12 days ago and got two different responses so think i might of rattled someones

cage.. but nothing since... can someone show what there taleo looks like when it goes to tier 2 please

good luck to you all
Standard User Daniel2201
(newbie) Mon 25-Mar-19 10:41:29
Print Post

[re: bikerider007] [link to this post]

Mine went to Tier 2 in early Feb but nothings changed since then
Standard User YorkshireL
(newbie) Mon 25-Mar-19 12:33:19
Print Post

Does anybody know what equipment / clothing you receive at Yarnfield ?

Also if you pick your van up at Yarnfield or do you get later on in your training once you've been out buddying ?

Cheers
Standard User cvarty123
(newbie) Mon 25-Mar-19 18:06:19
Print Post

In reply to a post by Daniel2201:
Hello, been reading this forum for weeks now thought it was time I got involved.

I applied at the beginning of January, I've done the situational test and the video interview, I'd passed both of these by the middle of January and I have been waiting for an assessment day since then.

I think my closest one is Sevenoaks as I am in East Sussex as I'm in St Leonard's. Anyone else down here applying? Not seen many people from down my way on the forum.

Not sure how long I will be waiting been about 2 months now.

Iím in Hastings pal, good to know someone else local is going through the process! Iím waiting assessment centre date as well
Standard User Whitey7923
(newbie) Tue 26-Mar-19 21:16:25
Print Post

[re: cvarty123] [link to this post]

Hello anyone still use this forum
Pages in this thread: << 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | [58] | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to