General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | [59] | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Phil11
(regular) Tue 26-Mar-19 22:11:18
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Whitey7923] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Whitey7923:
Hello anyone still use this forum

Yes still here.

Still no news. Staying patient.

Lad I know has the assessment centre next week. Hope he does well. He's a good guy.
Standard User PG1997
(newbie) Tue 26-Mar-19 22:28:38
Print Post

[re: YorkshireL] [link to this post]

You get everything you need to do your job, clothing, PPE, IT equipment etc at Yarnfield. You pick up your van on the Friday of week 1 from Leicester, you get coached down on the Friday morning.
Standard User Keeno
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 08:30:39
Print Post

[re: YorkshireL] [link to this post]

I'm interested to know this too. I'm starting on the 29th April and coming from Essex so quite a way.
Lea.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Daniel2201
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 09:19:11
Print Post

[re: cvarty123] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Daniel2201:
Iím in Hastings pal, good to know someone else local is going through the process! Iím waiting assessment centre date as well

I would imagine we could end up at the same assessment day. When did you apply?
Standard User cvarty123
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 09:51:01
Print Post

[re: Daniel2201] [link to this post]

Iím in Hastings pal, good to know someone else local is going through the process! Iím waiting assessment centre date as well

I would imagine we could end up at the same assessment day. When did you apply?

We could well be!

I applied late feb

I passed video interview 8th march
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 14:17:39
Print Post

[re: Whitey7923] [link to this post]

I'm still here waiting patiently for a start date etc. Passed everything before hand and have been told, I would be contracted 'as soon as possible' but haven't heard anything as of yet. Note: I passed my AC on 14th March and I got an email congratulating me on the following Monday 18th March. Just curious as too how long you have to wait before hearing anything. I've sent them an email yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet. The suspense is killing me lol.
Standard User Tommoswin
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 15:42:35
Print Post

[re: AndyK7] [link to this post]

Had a few missed calls today as I was at work, called back and they offered May 13th as a start date which they're trying urgently to fill. Typical that I cant do it as i've got holiday booked to close to that date!

Back to the waiting game now!
Standard User Jimmy33
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 16:02:20
Print Post

[re: Tommoswin] [link to this post]

That's gutting mate. Did they offer any other start date?
Standard User Tommoswin
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 16:06:28
Print Post

[re: Jimmy33] [link to this post]

Yes mate gutted! Got a thing booked in June which I wouldn't missing but another at the end of July which i've thrown a fair bit of money at so not really an option to miss that!

They didn't offer another date, just said as and when they can book me in, I assume they meant into training. Seems like they've got someone leaving local to me whose role they're trying to fill quickly, whereas all the new engineers they're taking on I guess they don't need as urgently.
Standard User Jimmy33
(newbie) Wed 27-Mar-19 17:48:58
Print Post

[re: Tommoswin] [link to this post]

I'm sure it will all work out, just keep on to them. Got my AC tomorrow, hope I will be joining you.
Pages in this thread: << 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | [59] | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to