General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | [64] | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Tomk1970
(newbie) Thu 28-Mar-19 20:15:55
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: 14009452] [link to this post]

For all the guys waiting for AS dates, it all depends, I passed my video Feb 2018, I finally have an assessment day next Friday!!
It can take a while....
Standard User D3onk
(newbie) Thu 28-Mar-19 22:54:40
Print Post

[re: Tommoswin] [link to this post]

Evening bud m. I see your swindon area and demand is medium to high as I am Andover way m. You should be getting a start date for training soon as they are pushing trainees through Yarnfield at a rate at the moment.
Standard User reeso1980
(newbie) Thu 28-Mar-19 23:02:18
Print Post

[re: Jimmy33] [link to this post]

I had my assessment centre in Cardiff on the 16th of Jan and passed but not heard anything that email. hopefully we will both hear something soon.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User hazzatori
(learned) Fri 29-Mar-19 11:14:42
Print Post

[re: 14009452] [link to this post]

Just completed mine too, how long did you take out of interest, I answered my questions in about 15 minutes, and they were all pretty straight forward.

Cursed With Exchange Only!
Standard User Leenicko
(newbie) Fri 29-Mar-19 12:15:05
Print Post

[re: hazzatori] [link to this post]

Your maths and English you mean?
I took 15 on English and a bit longer on maths
Standard User hazzatori
(learned) Fri 29-Mar-19 14:29:58
Print Post

[re: Leenicko] [link to this post]

No sorry the video interview?

Cursed With Exchange Only!
Standard User Tommoswin
(newbie) Fri 29-Mar-19 14:53:32
Print Post

[re: D3onk] [link to this post]

Hopefully mate yeah!

Had another call today from one of the recruitment team, offering the May start date again as apparently I only need the first eight weeks free then I can take my holiday during the last few weeks of training.

Only problem now is iím away until the sunday evening before the Monday theyíve offered me to start, and have said iíd need to get to yarnfield for 7am on the monday. I could potentially drive there very early Monday but iíve read on here you pick up your van at the end of the first week? Obviously wouldnt be possible for me if I drove up! Can anyone clarify?

Cheers
Standard User Leenicko
(newbie) Fri 29-Mar-19 16:49:33
Print Post

[re: Tommoswin] [link to this post]

Just got this email, happy I passed but a little annoyed there is not a job offer straight away.
Has anyone else been in this position, if so how long did you have to wait?

Hi,

Thank you so much for the time you spent with us this week in Bedford.

I am pleased to say you were successful at passing the assessment centre, well done!

Unfortunately at this time we do not have a specific vacancy that matches to your location so for the moment we are unable to offer you a position.

However the position does change on a regular basis and new vacancies do become available to us through the year. I can assure you we will be in touch if and when this changes to see if you are still interested.

Iím sorry we havenít been able to find anything for you right now and if you have any question please do let me know.

Kind Regards,
Brigitta
Standard User Sotonvegas
(newbie) Fri 29-Mar-19 20:08:54
Print Post

[re: Leenicko] [link to this post]

I had one of those emails last August. Iím there now. They donít forget you!

The info on here is great for preparing for your assessment centre. Good luck to those coming up now.

If anyone is still wanting a discord link send me a message.
Standard User Leenicko
(newbie) Fri 29-Mar-19 21:42:41
Print Post

[re: Sotonvegas] [link to this post]

Could you send me the link mate please
Good to know they donít forget you!
How long was you waiting?
Pages in this thread: << 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | [64] | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to