General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | [70] | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Drennan
(newbie) Thu 04-Apr-19 21:27:07
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: jack11211] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jack11211:
Hiya guys anyone Derbyshire area been accepted for assessment centre

I am Notts/Derbyshire border and still waiting for an assessment date.
Standard User jack11211
(newbie) Thu 04-Apr-19 22:32:16
Print Post

[re: Drennan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Drennan:

Have you been accepted or you still waiting?
Standard User anita_onyx
(newbie) Fri 05-Apr-19 06:30:08
Print Post

[re: AndyK7] [link to this post]

I had an assessment centre on 13 March in Birmingham and passed has anyone else heard anything? I'm do keen to start!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User choppersrock
(regular) Fri 05-Apr-19 08:01:21
Print Post

[re: anita_onyx] [link to this post]

Passed March in Swindon. Start date currently 14th October.

Sky Fibre Pro - Billion 880nl V1 (bridge mode) + Opnsense with ipv6 - ECI cab, G.INP disabled April 2016
Standard User crn
(newbie) Fri 05-Apr-19 08:46:31
Print Post

[re: choppersrock] [link to this post]

That's a long wait - how long after passing the AC did you get a start date? I passed at end of last week and was hoping for a start date in May/June, looking unlikely judging by yours!

Bit annoying cos we're hoping to go India in October, I didn't mention in AC as I thought because it was so far away it would have no bearing
Standard User choppersrock
(regular) Fri 05-Apr-19 08:57:25
Print Post

[re: crn] [link to this post]

Told I had passed within 5 working days. Then was about a week upon which they started taking about dates and what area I have been assigned too. There was September but then told that was full. Advised nothing is concrete till I get my contract which wont come till 6 weeks prior. At the time the October date only had 2 spaces left. The next was November but dont know after that.
Hopefully you will hear something soon. They mentioned no holiday can be taken during first 8 weeks due to training

Sky Fibre Pro - Billion 880nl V1 (bridge mode) + Opnsense with ipv6 - ECI cab, G.INP disabled April 2016

Edited by choppersrock (Fri 05-Apr-19 09:18:13)

Standard User Drennan
(newbie) Fri 05-Apr-19 11:44:59
Print Post

[re: jack11211] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Drennan:

Have you been accepted or you still waiting?

Did video interview 19th March and got the you have been successful email on the 25th March.

Gotta be patient and wait for a assessment date to come through now I guess.
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Fri 05-Apr-19 18:36:07
Print Post

[re: Drennan] [link to this post]

Tbf, I felt all the before process went quick for me. It's the getting in touch part from passing all the other stuff that seems to be different for people. I read someone had an offer after a week of the assessment (3 or so comments above this one, by ChoppersRock??) I did my assessment center on the 14th March and found out the following Monday 18th March that I had passed and I will be 'contacted soon' but just a reminder they are dealing with high number of people, which is understandable. Hopefully we all hear soon so we can all get stuck in smile <--- Deja vu writing that last bit lol.
Standard User bikerider007
(newbie) Sat 06-Apr-19 00:50:56
Print Post

[re: choppersrock] [link to this post]

As for long waits I did the 3 question webcam interview on the 18 of January which they have not even viewed as yet I emailed them and rang I was told that I should know by mid March.. I had 2 emails from different people so must have rattled the recruiter cages.... In the mean time I was contacted by this company www stem returners.. I attended an open day at Adastral Park last Friday and had an informal interview.. Then was contacted Monday first thing..offering me a position Admittedly its not for a trainee engineers job but a delivery support engineer position.. It will be funny if they contact me now as I will be working at bt hq...
Standard User Denzel01
(newbie) Sat 06-Apr-19 08:27:15
Print Post

[re: bikerider007] [link to this post]

Hello bikerider007, have you got experience being a telecommunications engineer? Stem returners are recruiters for people who have taken a career break and looking to get back to work arenít they?

In reply to a post by bikerider007:
As for long waits I did the 3 question webcam interview on the 18 of January which they have not even viewed as yet I emailed them and rang I was told that I should know by mid March.. I had 2 emails from different people so must have rattled the recruiter cages.... In the mean time I was contacted by this company www stem returners.. I attended an open day at Adastral Park last Friday and had an informal interview.. Then was contacted Monday first thing..offering me a position Admittedly its not for a trainee engineers job but a delivery support engineer position.. It will be funny if they contact me now as I will be working at bt hq...
Pages in this thread: << 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | [70] | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to