General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | [71] | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ekbarkero
(newbie) Sat 06-Apr-19 17:09:59
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: jack11211] [link to this post]

Iím still waiting and Iím on the border of Sheffield and chesterfield
Standard User bikerider007
(newbie) Sat 06-Apr-19 17:22:44
Print Post

[re: Denzel01] [link to this post]

your right about stem returners sort of i've been a data cabling engineer for 10+ years but openreach didnt really want to know.. tho BT did want to know.. stem could be another door in for some people ..
Standard User c20lty
(newbie) Sun 07-Apr-19 12:12:16
Print Post

[re: studlygf] [link to this post]

Has anyone within Scotland received an invitation for an assessment centre in 2019?

I heard that they should have the recruitment numbers for Scotland worked out by mid March 2019.

Do you think that the new Livingston Training Centre could be used for the Candidates in Scotland?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Denzel01
(newbie) Mon 08-Apr-19 09:57:00
Print Post

[re: c20lty] [link to this post]

I believe there was a recruitment day in January for the Edinburgh area, Iím not 100% sure that is correct tho.

As far as I am aware the whole of Scotland is still waiting. I emailed the openreach recruitment team and after a number of weeks they replied saying that due to the volume of roles they need to fill and the huge undertaking a recruitment drive like this takes they currently didnít have timelines for Scottish assessment centres.

As frustrating as it is I guess we just need to be patient and keep fingers crossed itís sooner rather than later.

In regards to the Livingston centre hosting assessments Iím not sure, would make sense but believe they hire conference areas in hotels etc

In reply to a post by c20lty:
Has anyone within Scotland received an invitation for an assessment centre in 2019?

I heard that they should have the recruitment numbers for Scotland worked out by mid March 2019.

Do you think that the new Livingston Training Centre could be used for the Candidates in Scotland?
Standard User anita_onyx
(newbie) Mon 08-Apr-19 16:27:27
Print Post

[re: choppersrock] [link to this post]

Hey I've just had an email from Emese in recruitment! I start in June, just need to wait for the contract! I'm buzzing! smile
Standard User crn
(newbie) Mon 08-Apr-19 16:36:17
Print Post

[re: anita_onyx] [link to this post]

Congrats! I actually just had a missed call from an 0800 number which is BT this afternoon, here;s hoping i get an email too soon or they try and call again. I tried calling the number back but it just said "BT has tried to call you, don't worry, you don't need to call back, we will try to contact you again in the future if we need to", bit annoying i can't call them on my terms - just gotta keep my eye out for then calling now
Standard User sfa
(newbie) Mon 08-Apr-19 17:03:16
Print Post

[re: crn] [link to this post]

When did you do your assessment day? I done mine on Friday.
Standard User Tomk1970
(newbie) Mon 08-Apr-19 18:51:25
Print Post

[re: sfa] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by sfa:
When did you do your assessment day? I done mine on Friday.

I had mine on Friday, were did you have yours?
Standard User sfa
(newbie) Mon 08-Apr-19 18:59:41
Print Post

[re: Tomk1970] [link to this post]

In Leeds, what about you?
Standard User Tomk1970
(newbie) Mon 08-Apr-19 19:58:15
Print Post

[re: sfa] [link to this post]

Ye, I was in Leeds too, AM slot, waiting patiently for an email now!!
Pages in this thread: << 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | [71] | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to