General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | [80] | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Cap46
(newbie) Thu 18-Apr-19 19:06:02
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Dragon83] [link to this post]

I did my video interview around a month ago and emailed them just to prompt them that I am still interested, the emails me back yesterday with this message.

Thank you for your email. We have all of your details and will be reviewing your application against the roles that we have in your area to assess suitability. Once we have done this we will be in touch to progress to assessment centre if there is a suitable match. We are currently recruiting over 3500 trainee engineers throughout the UK so unfortunately canít be specific with a timescale. Thank you for your patience.
Standard User Cap46
(newbie) Thu 18-Apr-19 19:44:47
Print Post

[re: Cap46] [link to this post]

I live around 10 miles from Wrexham,
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Thu 18-Apr-19 20:52:44
Print Post

In reply to a post by Cap46:
I did my video interview around a month ago and emailed them just to prompt them that I am still interested, the emails me back yesterday with this message.

Thank you for your email. We have all of your details and will be reviewing your application against the roles that we have in your area to assess suitability. Once we have done this we will be in touch to progress to assessment centre if there is a suitable match. We are currently recruiting over 3500 trainee engineers throughout the UK so unfortunately canít be specific with a timescale. Thank you for your patience.

Same here Cap. I emailed them yesterday and today recieved the very same email word for word.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Cap46
(newbie) Fri 19-Apr-19 13:04:39
Print Post

[re: chrmit] [link to this post]

I suppose all we can do is wait and see what happens, it's just one of them long processes. The same as my last job it didn't seem to move for ages and then all of a sudden you were on training and then on the job, I'm an optimistic person so the glass is always full lol.
Standard User Dragon83
(newbie) Fri 19-Apr-19 22:04:31
Print Post

Thanks Cap, I'll post back if I hear anything, I read that 200 minimum are required throughout Wales, just gotta keep fingers crossed I guess, hey never know we could end up at the same assessment centre, is Birmingham nearest for us?

Thanks again.
Standard User Sam9913
(newbie) Sat 20-Apr-19 12:50:20
Print Post

[re: chrmit] [link to this post]

Passed my video interview a month ago, still waiting to hear about an Assesment centre date. My email just tells me that they need to process all other applications in my region first.
Standard User Franco_Baresi
(newbie) Mon 22-Apr-19 14:16:00
Print Post

[re: Sam9913] [link to this post]

Hello everyone, I've just registered on this forum to ask a couple of questions. Aplogies if they have been asked before, but this thread is enormous!

I have been on Trainee Openreach Engineer - Tier 2 since the 18th of February. I've got the obligatory 'Congratulations! You've passed our initial screening and we're now considering you for assessment centre. We'll be in touch soon to let you know when we can book you in.' message, but I haven't heard anything since.

I didn't even receive an email to say I had passed the video interview stage.

Does anyone have an email address I can use to contact Openreach and enquire about my position? From reading the thread, it's not unusual to have a long wait, but I'd just like some confirmation that I am still in the hunt so to speak.

I'm in Edinburgh.

Many thanks
Standard User Sam9913
(newbie) Mon 22-Apr-19 14:33:28
Print Post

[re: Franco_Baresi] [link to this post]

[email protected] All enquires for recruitment Iíve gone through that email, theyíre quick to respond as well.
Question what is all this tier 2 ive seen? I havenít heard or got anything in regards to tier 2
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Tue 23-Apr-19 16:09:53
Print Post

[re: anita_onyx] [link to this post]

Fibre network cabler, anyone shed any light on what the job actually consists of? You get a slight description but I'm just curious as to what it really entails. In terms of working underground and also overhead, can't wait to start smile

Edited by AndyK7 (Tue 23-Apr-19 18:13:44)

Standard User Bikerchick
(newbie) Tue 23-Apr-19 20:37:58
Print Post

[re: AndyK7] [link to this post]

Hi AndyK7, I've also been offered Fiber network cabler, when's your start date?
If your looking for more info you should join the Discord page as loads of info on there or people to ask things.
Pages in this thread: << 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | [80] | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to