General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | [81] | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Aldo77
(newbie) Tue 23-Apr-19 20:46:23
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Do you have a link to this? Got word today that my start date is 12th August so plenty of time to prepare and take in information
Standard User Mrxhao
(newbie) Tue 23-Apr-19 21:21:09
Print Post

[re: Aldo77] [link to this post]

Hi everyone.

This is my first post.

Initial application for Openreach engineer: Early Jan. 2019

At the end of January, received an invitation to a video interview. I had never done one before, so was a bit apprehensive.

I would recommend- research, preparation and practice using the recording app. I think the video interview is a great thing- gives you that extra few moments to think about how to compose an answer to the question before hitting 'record'.

On March 20, received an email informing me that I had passed the video interview and was invited to an assessment in Glasgow (April 10)- presentation, maths and English test, practical test and two interviews. I thought I did quite well, but am quite anxious now, as we were all told we would hear within five working days whether we had been successful or not. Granted, we have just come through the Easter holidays, which means fewer working days, but it will be two weeks tomorrow since the assessment.

Anyone else who was at the Glasgow assessment heard anything?

I am really keen on this one...
Standard User NyorksJ
(newbie) Tue 23-Apr-19 21:29:02
Print Post

Where did you do your Assessment centre? How long ago?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User E92
(newbie) Tue 23-Apr-19 21:36:21
Print Post

[re: Mrxhao] [link to this post]

Hopefully you hear back with good news soon!

I applied the same time as yourself and Iím also from the Glasgow area, passed video interview and the end of jan and been waiting since. Havenít had any further response never mind and invite too an assessment centre lol. Hopefully Iíll hear back soon seen many posts on hear people from Scotland have been waiting since 2018 for an assessment date!

Could be a positive now people from Scotland are now starting to get assessment dates.
Standard User Bikerchick
(newbie) Tue 23-Apr-19 22:03:57
Print Post

Congrats mate, I'm not till September so bit longer than you. Will see if I can get a link.
Standard User anita_onyx
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 00:12:14
Print Post

Where is this discord page? I've been just doing research online about the job. YouTube etc
Standard User BanterNoodle
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 05:44:55
Print Post

[re: anita_onyx] [link to this post]

Could anyone send me the discord link?
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 08:31:49
Print Post

Hi Bikerchick,

I have tried getting into the discord previously but it says the links are expired. If you have one that isnít, I would be grateful if you gave me a valid link. I start July, so not too far away.
Standard User Bikerchick
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 08:33:40
Print Post

https://discord.gg/F5pV3d hopefully this link will work but only open for 24hrs i believe.
Standard User Bikerchick
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 09:25:10
Print Post

[re: AndyK7] [link to this post]

I'm not till September, so bit of a wait. Are you SD or FND?
Did the link work as seen a few new ones join since I put the link up.
Pages in this thread: << 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | [81] | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to