General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | [82] | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Aldo77
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 10:31:17
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Cheers for that, works for me!
Standard User Bikerchick
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 10:46:54
Print Post

[re: Aldo77] [link to this post]

That's great glad it worked. It's a good site with loads of friendly advice.
Standard User c20lty
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 11:31:43
Print Post

[re: Mrxhao] [link to this post]

Was it the Trainee Openreach engineer you applied for?

I think most of the people in Scotland are sitting at the Tier2 stage. I know I applied back in Feb 2018 and been waiting since then for North Ayrshire.

It's good if your assessment centre has been for the trainee role as alot of people are still waiting for invites.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User dennij
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 12:47:39
Print Post

[re: c20lty] [link to this post]

Quick question, like many others I am sitting at tier 2 but today when on the BT TALEO site I clicked on the job title (Trainee Openreach Engineer - tier 2) and the page that opened said that the job was no longer available and that the job description I was trying to view was also unavailable. I passed my video interview at the beginning of April and had the obligatory e-mail back saying that my application was now being assessed against others and that I would hear back either way should I be successful or not. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
Standard User Mrxhao
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 16:41:06
Print Post

[re: c20lty] [link to this post]

Yes, it was Openreach. I emailed recruitment today politely asking for more information.

Best wishes to you...
Standard User AndyK7
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 16:57:28
Print Post

Iím a fibre network cables or at least will be lol. The link worked, thank you. Iím going to make use of it for sure.
Standard User Aldo77
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 17:07:04
Print Post

[re: AndyK7] [link to this post]

Think i'm going to be the same mate
Standard User Calummc123
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 18:14:58
Print Post

[re: Mrxhao] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Mrxhao:
Hi everyone.

This is my first post.

Initial application for Openreach engineer: Early Jan. 2019

At the end of January, received an invitation to a video interview. I had never done one before, so was a bit apprehensive.

I would recommend- research, preparation and practice using the recording app. I think the video interview is a great thing- gives you that extra few moments to think about how to compose an answer to the question before hitting 'record'.

On March 20, received an email informing me that I had passed the video interview and was invited to an assessment in Glasgow (April 10)- presentation, maths and English test, practical test and two interviews. I thought I did quite well, but am quite anxious now, as we were all told we would hear within five working days whether we had been successful or not. Granted, we have just come through the Easter holidays, which means fewer working days, but it will be two weeks tomorrow since the assessment.

Anyone else who was at the Glasgow assessment heard anything?

I am really keen on this one...

Was also at the assessment centre on the 10th of April in Glasgow. Havenít heard a thing either. A friend of a friend who got the job last year said he didnít hear anything for two weeks, then got an email saying heíd been successful. Like you said, Iím thinking the Easter weekend may have delayed things.
Standard User anita_onyx
(newbie) Sun 28-Apr-19 08:21:30
Print Post

Do you happen to have another link please? That one is expired, thanks
Standard User choppersrock
(regular) Sun 28-Apr-19 09:59:11
Print Post

[re: anita_onyx] [link to this post]

Still got 6 months approx till my start date!... groan frown

Sky Fibre Pro - Billion 880nl V1 (bridge mode) + Opnsense with ipv6 - ECI cab, G.INP disabled April 2016
Pages in this thread: << 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | [82] | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to