General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | [84] | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 10:44:15
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: markkc] [link to this post]

Hi Mate can I ask when you completed your video interview I was Feb 20 as your the first on here from scotland that seems to have any movement !
Standard User Bikerchick
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 10:54:10
Print Post

[re: anita_onyx] [link to this post]

No worries, it's a very useful site to be on and seen you get stuck in with the chats. Lots of helpful people on there.
Standard User markkc
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 11:01:22
Print Post

[re: studlygf] [link to this post]

Completed video interview on 06/02/19, then about 6 weeks later got an email from Emese for AC

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 12:09:34
Print Post

thats good to know mate cheers !
Standard User Aldo77
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 12:18:56
Print Post

What date were you in Glasgow? i was up on the 9th and found out id passed on 15th, start in august. I wouldnt worry too much about a missed call, they will get back to you, keep checking your emails because a few days after i had a call they sent an email saying what role they have for me and an expected start date (they cover this in the phonecall as well)
Standard User markkc
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 13:24:48
Print Post

[re: Aldo77] [link to this post]

I was also in on the 9th, got told on 15th aswell. I just got a reply from emese this morning saying there waiting for the green light to go ahead with start date and whatnot. Do you have a weeks training in Yarm?
Standard User Aldo77
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 13:35:49
Print Post

yeh mate, meant to be starting in yarnfield on the 12th august for a weeks induction then find out where my training is, think it's a while before contracts etc are given out but im happy with the 12th!
Standard User Denzel01
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 13:43:45
Print Post

Hello Aldo77,

I just want to ask where you are based as I notice it sounded like you had travelled upto Glasgow?

For the Edinburgh lot Glasgow isnít far to travel so I wonder if we will be asked or there will be a day through the east.

In reply to a post by Aldo77:
What date were you in Glasgow? i was up on the 9th and found out id passed on 15th, start in august. I wouldnt worry too much about a missed call, they will get back to you, keep checking your emails because a few days after i had a call they sent an email saying what role they have for me and an expected start date (they cover this in the phonecall as well)
Standard User Aldo77
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 13:47:00
Print Post

[re: Denzel01] [link to this post]

Travelled up from Ayr mate. It's an actual BT building in Glasgow and not just the usual conference room in a travel lodge, not sure if they have one in Edinburgh or not? As you say though its not really too far to travel

Edited by Aldo77 (Wed 01-May-19 13:47:37)

Standard User Denzel01
(newbie) Wed 01-May-19 14:10:32
Print Post

Ah perfect, It looks that now Scotland is gaining some movement so fingers crossed that the candidates based in Edinburgh are contacted soon!

Iím not aware of there being any BT buildings in Edinburgh, I could be wrong. It did cross my mind that they may use the new training centre in Livingston.

In reply to a post by Aldo77:
Travelled up from Ayr mate. It's an actual BT building in Glasgow and not just the usual conference room in a travel lodge, not sure if they have one in Edinburgh or not? As you say though its not really too far to travel
Pages in this thread: << 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | [84] | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to