General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | [95] | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ashley10
(newbie) Fri 07-Jun-19 21:22:46
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: PJG85] [link to this post]

When did you pass your Assessment Centre PJG85? Is there a reason why the start date is so far away? I had an email today saying I have passed mine which was on Tuesday morning...hoping that timescale isnít a sign for me as Iím really keen to get started
Standard User PJG85
(newbie) Fri 07-Jun-19 22:04:14
Print Post

[re: Ashley10] [link to this post]

Passed the assessment on 10th April in Glasgow.

I'm not too bothered as it actually suits me to wait with things I have on this year.
Standard User Ashley10
(newbie) Fri 07-Jun-19 22:59:06
Print Post

Thatís good that itís worked out for you. It would drive me crazy having to wait that long though! Does anyone have a link for the Discord chat?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User hellfire31
(newbie) Sat 08-Jun-19 07:32:11
Print Post

[re: MMCMME] [link to this post]

I competed the video interview last week and got this 2 days later

LETíS CONNECT

Thank you for applying for the position of Openreach Trainee Engineer - Openreach00098 and for completing your Video Interview.

We are really pleased to tell you that you met the required benchmark in the Video Interview. Well done! We are interested in taking your application further, so you will now be shortlisted for an Assessment Centre.

Assessment Centres are the final stage in our Trainee Engineer recruitment process, taking place at our regional offices. We hope to progress all applications promptly, so weíll contact you by phone and email as soon we can confirm an assessment opportunity. Youíll then receive full details of the date, time, location and assessment exercises youíll complete, well in advance of the day itself.

If in the meantime you do have any queries, or concerns, please do let us know. You can contact us using the details below and our dedicated team would be pleased to help.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in working with Openreach and hope to speak with you soon.

Kind regards,

Openreach Recruitment Team

the video messed up on question 4 and i did it 4 times then the sound wasnt on number 2 and 3 so they rang me and asked me to do them again.

waiting to get a date for assessment now
Standard User Rugbytiny40
(newbie) Sat 08-Jun-19 08:23:47
Print Post

[re: hellfire31] [link to this post]

Hi, I missed a call from a BT number this week on Wednesday, tried phoning back but just goes to an automatic response, then had an email asking if I was still interested in the role which I replied yes. But then not heard anything since, has anyone else had a similar thing? Did they rephone? Keen for a start date, did the AC in May.
Standard User Henderson61
(newbie) Sat 08-Jun-19 14:58:06
Print Post

I got my start date for the end of January next year, like you Iím based in Scotland, but I did my AC on the 24th of January in Edinburgh, all in it wonít be far off from a year and a half from submitting my application to starting. Iím sure it will be worth it!
Standard User Laujacks
(newbie) Sat 08-Jun-19 19:02:46
Print Post

[re: evsy92] [link to this post]

They did say to allow 5 working days so you may still get the email the beginning of the week smile no, there was 2 of us but I arrived a little late I have long brown hair.

Good luck to you I hope you get the email Monday or Tuesday smile
Standard User evsy92
(newbie) Sun 09-Jun-19 07:38:29
Print Post

[re: Laujacks] [link to this post]

Ah okay, congratulations by the way! Yea hopefully I'll hear Monday either way, it's [censored] been left in limbo
Standard User billsterno1
(learned) Sun 09-Jun-19 09:00:28
Print Post

[re: evsy92] [link to this post]

Anyone in the Doncaster area heard anything.

Been waiting for a date for the assessment centre since the end of July last year.

Received a couple of standard emails about assessing suitability that others have had.

I have read some people have waited about year, just a bit frustrating not knowing when or even if Iíll ever get selected for an assessment centre after all this time.

Edited by billsterno1 (Sun 09-Jun-19 09:04:01)

Standard User Cattanach
(newbie) Sun 09-Jun-19 13:05:08
Print Post

[re: Henderson61] [link to this post]

I got my start date the other day for 2nd December and my AC was on 23rd January in Edinburgh.
Does everyone get the same role ?
Mines is ďFibre network delivery cablerĒ
Pages in this thread: << 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | [95] | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to