General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | [98] | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ashley10
(newbie) Tue 11-Jun-19 14:34:57
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Ashley10] [link to this post]

Just had a phone call from them and I start my training on the 18th November
Standard User rachat89
(newbie) Tue 11-Jun-19 14:45:18
Print Post

[re: Rugbytiny40] [link to this post]

I've had this too! Have you heard anything yet? I've emailed the general recruitment email this morning as well as I have had nothing back since replying to her email asking if I'm still interested in the role. I haven't even had any missed calls since I got the email saying I'd passed the assessment day...
Standard User Wyt456
(newbie) Tue 11-Jun-19 15:10:58
Print Post

[re: rachat89] [link to this post]

Afternoon all. Anyone from Leeds (Yorkshire) heard anything about Assessment Centre yet? Had video interview early Feb, passed, now waiting to be contacted...

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User rachat89
(newbie) Tue 11-Jun-19 15:28:08
Print Post

Well, just after posting on here, I finally got my phonecall with start date! First start date (25th Sept) collided with holiday in October (which I'd told them about on my assessment day) so she had a 2nd start date ready, start 25th November! Can't wait! She told me that I'll be emailed with all the details in the couple of months to the week before, but I'll be expected to drive up to the training centre on the Sunday. Hope that helps other people with ideas of timelines!

Those waiting for an Assessment Centre day, it took months before I got a date. I had it waiting in the background but was still looking at and applying for other roles in case I didn't get. I got offered another job then a couple of days later got invited to the assessment centre!
Standard User Chris25
(newbie) Wed 12-Jun-19 10:45:59
Print Post

How long after your assessment centre was it before you received the phone call with your start date??
Standard User JBird991
(newbie) Wed 12-Jun-19 10:50:58
Print Post

[re: Chris25] [link to this post]

I passed my vid interview end of april. Emailed end of May to be told I was awaiting to be scheduled on an assesment centre and these are organised by priority of location. So I've kinda chilled a bit. Heard they only give you like a weeks notice for the AC which is frustrating. Just a waiting game though.
Standard User Chris25
(newbie) Wed 12-Jun-19 11:03:58
Print Post

[re: JBird991] [link to this post]

Iíve had the assessment centre been told that I have passed and will receive a phone call with my start date and job role, been a while now and still no phone call, was wondering how long everyone else roughly waited after the email to say they had passed before they received their start date phone call
Standard User moe250
(newbie) Wed 12-Jun-19 13:09:57
Print Post

I have my assessment centre next week, with regards to the maths and English tests does anyone have a link to practice tests that are similar to the actual AC tests? It's been 25 years since I did my GCSE's so could do with some practice!
Standard User choppersrock
(regular) Wed 12-Jun-19 13:21:13
Print Post

In reply to a post by Chris25:
Iíve had the assessment centre been told that I have passed and will receive a phone call with my start date and job role, been a while now and still no phone call, was wondering how long everyone else roughly waited after the email to say they had passed before they received their start date phone call

For me....

Applied back end of 2018
Assessment 20th March 2019
Email confirming pass on 22nd March
Provisional offer email 26th March & advising start date of October 14th...
Contract to be sent out 6 weeks prior to start date.

Also follow up email mid may to confirm provisional offer still valid subject to contract etc... 

Sky Fibre Pro - Billion 880nl V1 (bridge mode) + Opnsense with ipv6 - ECI cab, G.INP disabled April 2016
Standard User Bikerchick
(newbie) Wed 12-Jun-19 13:41:12
Print Post

I wouldn't worry too much, it took 7 weeks for me to get the start date offer from the AC pass email so it will come it's just dependant on the need for your area.
Pages in this thread: << 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | [98] | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to