General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | [10] | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Shane1802
(newbie) Sat 11-Jan-20 00:36:11
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: rogersc1] [link to this post]

Hi all just wondering I am now in the situation where I am waiting to hopefully be invited to an assessment centre. I applied in October last year based in Worcester west Midlands just wanting to know would I receive an email for the invation or a phone call
Standard User Micky37
(newbie) Sat 11-Jan-20 09:50:01
Print Post

[re: Shane1802] [link to this post]

An email, this Facebook group has good advice on mate, https://www.facebook.com/groups/396262417943838/
Standard User Shane1802
(newbie) Sat 11-Jan-20 14:29:15
Print Post

[re: Micky37] [link to this post]

Brill thank you will check that Facebook group out too

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Mikelinho3
(newbie) Wed 15-Jan-20 14:16:04
Print Post

[re: Shane1802] [link to this post]

You could send them an request just to be sure
Standard User Bridbay777
(newbie) Wed 15-Jan-20 15:32:40
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 10

[re: Willirv] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Willirv:
Hi,

What area are you from?

I've just had an email stating that the new recruitment drive has opened, if I currently have an open application do I have to reapply or do they automatically keep things going through? If anyone can help it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Will

Hi all newbie on here some great advice for fellow candidates
I have just completed video interview and been successful and hopefully wonít have to wait too long for a assement date looks like Iíve just missed the one in Leeds if the guy went to his on the 14th January
Good luck to all of you in your applications
Iím East Yorkshire up in Bridlington
Standard User Bridbay777
(newbie) Wed 15-Jan-20 15:54:34
Print Post

[re: samc1994] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by samc1994:
Gents,

I have just been invited to attend an assessment day in Leeds, Tuesday 14th Jan. Is anyone else going there?

This is for a Trainee Engineer role.

I attended one in November for a Civils Engineering role but I am just waiting for a vacancy.

Has anyone been to an assessment day for a Trainee role? What are the intervieq questions like if you can remember. Also, if you have functional skills certificates for English and Maths, does this class as a free ticket to not have to do the tests?

All types of info and help is much appreciated in advance,

Sam

Hi Sam

How did the assessment go yesterday?
Standard User CMorty123
(newbie) Wed 22-Jan-20 20:22:47
Print Post

[re: Bridbay777] [link to this post]

I'm in the exact same boat as you, email on 15th waiting for assessment day. Have you heard anything yet bridbay?
Standard User Bridbay777
(newbie) Wed 22-Jan-20 20:59:29
Print Post

[re: CMorty123] [link to this post]

Not heard anything yet but donít think my area is in need of any at the moment so not holding my breath for anytime soon but you never know may be lucky
I know there was assessment days in Leeds earlier this month so may of missed that slot
Standard User Scoob123
(newbie) Mon 27-Jan-20 23:54:28
Print Post

[re: rogersc1] [link to this post]

Hi, I have my start date for 10th February, 2 weeks today!! Canít wait. Does anyone else start on this date.
However the last email I received from Openreach was that I have completed all online tasks what they sent me in December, Iím just waiting on a phone call to sort accommodation and travel arrangements for when I start my training.

However I know itís the first day in the two week period, when they said they were going to ring me, Iím just wondering when they usually do ring. For example straight away or nearer to the start date.

Sorry just a worrier, and want peace of mind so rest can be assured.
Thanks!
Standard User Redeye26
(newbie) Wed 29-Jan-20 07:29:18
Print Post

[re: Scoob123] [link to this post]

I've got the same start date as you 10th Feb, they contact you 1 to 2 weeks before your start date so they will contact you before Monday the 3rd of Feb. Keeping my phone next to me at all times just incase and can't wait to get started.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | [10] | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to