General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jay459
(newbie) Fri 06-Mar-20 01:06:28
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Kt2931] [link to this post]

Is there a time limit on your answers for these video interview questions?
Standard User Kt2931
(newbie) Fri 06-Mar-20 09:28:12
Print Post

[re: jay459] [link to this post]

Yes you get about 2-3 minutes for each question
Standard User CMorty123
(newbie) Sun 08-Mar-20 16:47:42
Print Post

Can I ask how long you had to wait between passing the video interview and being invited to the assessment centre?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User sergeantcookie
(newbie) Sun 08-Mar-20 18:25:17
Print Post

[re: CMorty123] [link to this post]

I've waited 2 weeks upto now since passing the video interview but not heard anything since regarding a date for assessment
Standard User baz0927
(newbie) Tue 10-Mar-20 17:02:48
Print Post

[re: CMorty123] [link to this post]

I passed my video interview in Feb 2019 and only heard about my assessment centre date last month , it all depends on your area
Standard User Tomdavies03
(newbie) Wed 11-Mar-20 10:13:01
Print Post

[re: rogersc1] [link to this post]

Anyone on here that attending an assessment centre in Cardiff in February? I got told a few days later that I passed and am just waiting on an email for a start date now, has anybody else heard anything?
Standard User jay459
(newbie) Thu 12-Mar-20 15:51:31
Print Post

[re: Tomdavies03] [link to this post]

I done the video interview a few days ago and got email today saying Congratulations ive passed but they process alot of applications and not all get an assessment invitation.

This is a bit strange way to put an interview pass lol

Anyway hopefully i get an assement soon, must brush up on maths and english.

If not a 3 pin plug, what are you wiring up, cat6 cable, something like that?
Standard User DHoos83
(newbie) Sat 21-Mar-20 14:25:59
Print Post

[re: jay459] [link to this post]

I got the same ambiguous response too but thankfully I did progress to the assessment centre so hope it means the same for you too.

The assessment centre was a little harder than I expected, the maths test concentrated a fair bit on calculating areas and knowing ratios and averages so that might be worth buffing up on. The practical exercise wasn't a 3 pin plug but rather a selection of different cable connections. I looked it up online after and sadly I can't find any guide on it so my advice is just listen clearly to the instruction and take your time.

I did pass the assessment so am now just waiting on a start date and the coronavirus issues probably won't help but at least I'm through. Sounds like you'll get to assessment so get on your maths skills and best of luck.
Standard User Antman70
(newbie) Tue 07-Apr-20 11:18:28
Print Post

[re: DHoos83] [link to this post]

I did the assessment on Feb 13th and got my acceptance on the 14th. Come tomorrow it will be 8 weeks. I have tried contacting the hr department and they have said please be patient but I have still got a place.
Standard User Antman70
(newbie) Thu 09-Apr-20 11:38:53
Print Post

Hi, have you heard back yet with a start date? I attended Aldershot assessment on the 13th feb (8weeks today), HR assure me I have a job but please be patient..........
How about you?

Ant
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to