General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User rogersc1
(newbie) Thu 17-Oct-19 08:12:16
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 10

[re: cymromon] [link to this post]

Hiya mate,

Thank you, I start in November so not too long to wait! I can't really remember the online interview questions as it was 2017 frown but when I did mine I found alot of help on here so maybe worth a search also glassdoor website helped loads. The maths and english test is more like functional skills you may have done in college. If you Google search functional maths/English test there are some practice tests. It's nothing too taxing and you get a calculator but it is an on screen one. Questions like a tin of paint costs x amount and covers y amount, how many tins of paint do you need to cover a wall that is so big. Working out areas, stuff like that. I read on here that it is just a test to see what level you are at as they put you on a course in the first year. Also the English test is basic spelling, punctuation (which am sh*t at). The test is timed and I just about finished them.

Good luck

Standard User sundancekiddd
(newbie) Thu 17-Oct-19 15:50:53
Print Post

[re: rogersc1] [link to this post]

Hey guys,

I have seen a link to a Discord couple of times here, but they all are inactive now. can anyone drop a fresh link if possible?

Thanks!
Standard User rogersc1
(newbie) Fri 18-Oct-19 09:44:53
Print Post

[re: sundancekiddd] [link to this post]

I've been after a discord link for a few weeks now mate. I would appreciate a new link if anyone can sort one out?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Redeye26
(newbie) Fri 18-Oct-19 16:41:33
Print Post

How long did you have to wait between passing the assessment center to the phone call telling you about your start date. I passed the assessment center at the start of September and the email said someone will phone asap with a start date but this was 6 weeks ago. Has anyone else had this wait
Standard User rogersc1
(newbie) Fri 18-Oct-19 19:27:52
Print Post

[re: Redeye26] [link to this post]

I waited 10 days mate but I've read on here some people wait longer than 6 weeks. I suppose the good news is you have the job. I would just email them and ask. Daft question but have you been checking your junk folder?

Standard User Redeye26
(newbie) Fri 18-Oct-19 19:49:28
Print Post

Yeah been the checking junk folder just incase. I did email them a couple of weeks after passing but the reply was just the same as the original email of we will contact you asap. Hopefully it's just a waiting game and they will be in contact soon.
Standard User DReyno1
(newbie) Fri 18-Oct-19 20:09:33
Print Post

[re: Redeye26] [link to this post]

Hi. I have just passed my video interview and I am now waiting for my assessment day (which I know I could be waiting awhile for)
I would like to ask for more details on the assessment day itself?
What are the Maths and English tests like?
I believe there there are 2 interviews and a practical test? What kind of questions are asked for these?
Sorry if this has been explained in detail previously.

Dave (located in Cheshire)
Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Sat 19-Oct-19 14:03:39
Print Post

[re: DReyno1] [link to this post]

Remember that page where you could see the jobs you have applied for where it says tier2 if you made it that far, can anyone see it or have they taken it down? It let's me log in, but there's no tabs to get to that part for me
Standard User Redeye26
(newbie) Sat 19-Oct-19 15:05:25
Print Post

[re: dnsllvn] [link to this post]

The page is still there for me saying tier 2. Have you clicked on the my jobs link at bottom of the page
Standard User TVvisionengineer
(learned) Sat 19-Oct-19 16:08:42
Print Post

[re: dnsllvn] [link to this post]

recruitment now open for 2020

Hi,

Thanks for registering your interest for our BT Apprentice Programme. We’re happy to let you know that our applications are now open!

You can now start your application on our website here: https://btplc.com/Careercentre/earlycareers/apprenti...

If you have any questions you can email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will be happy to help.

We're excited to see your completed application!

Best wishes,

BT Recruitment Team
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to