General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Sat 19-Oct-19 17:35:44
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 10

[re: Redeye26] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Redeye26:
The page is still there for me saying tier 2. Have you clicked on the my jobs link at bottom of the page

That's what I mean, those boxes with 'my Jobs' etc are not there for me anymore. It looks to me like a different version of the page, It's all purple and white and even the BT logo in the top left is different
Standard User Redeye26
(newbie) Sat 19-Oct-19 19:52:28
Print Post

[re: dnsllvn] [link to this post]

Have you tried using a different web browser
Standard User Henderson61
(newbie) Sat 19-Oct-19 20:34:46
Print Post

Try using a laptop/desktop instead of a smartphone if thatís what your using...
To everyone thatís been waiting a while to hear anything from video interviews/assessment centres I applied August 2018 and got my assessment on January 2019, got told I had a job at the end of that month.. I never got a phone call with a job offer till June and got given a start date of January 2020, itís all down to your location and what positions need filled in each area, I will be a FND cabler but my brother is a Service delivery engineer, he has been with the company a few years now and has said FTTP is a major boost for people living in more secluded areas now and that there will be more FND placements all over the UK

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Sun 20-Oct-19 11:10:16
Print Post

[re: Henderson61] [link to this post]

I've tried using Chrome and Firefox on pc and mobile, it must be the address I've been using? https://bt.taleo.net/careersection/ex_my/profile.ftl...
It's the same one I've always used, had it saved as a bookmark but now somehow it looks like a different Web page. The logo in the top left is a simple Bt in a circle in purple and white. Let's me log in but then there's no tabs for anything. Can someone provide a link please
Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Sun 20-Oct-19 16:52:47
Print Post

Never mind, I got it now. It seems my bookmarked address (from a long time ago) is different to what is used now.
I just like to check now and then that the tier 2 is still there, since I get no correspondence from them lol.
Standard User Essexnick
(newbie) Wed 23-Oct-19 16:48:06
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

I applied and did my video interview on the first day. I got an E-mail the next day saying I had passed all screening and will invited to an assessment day. I haven't heard anything for a couple weeks now and I was worrying. How long did the process take for you after you had heard you had accepted onto assessment. Thx
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 23-Oct-19 19:33:52
Print Post

[re: Essexnick] [link to this post]

Email didn't exist when Zarjaz applied wink.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up.
==================================================
"Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people." Oscar Wilde
Standard User sundancekiddd
(newbie) Thu 24-Oct-19 14:20:56
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Applied in January, passed my assessment last week and two days later got an email saying I will be starting in February. Looking forward to it. Is there any good sources that you guys can recommend for reading etc. to get myself more prepared for the training?

Thanks
Standard User rogersc1
(newbie) Fri 25-Oct-19 08:30:55
Print Post

[re: DReyno1] [link to this post]

Hiya Dave,

The maths and english tests are like functional skills tests. Nothing told taxing but do a search as there are some free online test to get the brain working again! There are 2 interviews and a practical test. Questions are the usual. What do you ant to work for Openreach, tell us when you've solved a customer issue. And big pan hamealthband safety.

Standard User Carl1234
(newbie) Mon 28-Oct-19 15:45:44
Print Post

[re: rogersc1] [link to this post]

Whatís the practical test? Does anyone know what it involves? Iíve got my assessment centre on the 6th of November in leeds.
The maths and English should be fine. Just curious on the practical test
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to