General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Micky37
(newbie) Sat 02-Nov-19 23:21:01
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: sundancekiddd] [link to this post]

Hello mate, well done on passing, could you reply to this telling us what your assessment day involved, give details please, Iíve got mine on the 13th and would love to know what you done?
Standard User harshilraj
(newbie) Wed 06-Nov-19 12:25:55
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 10

[re: Micky37] [link to this post]

Hi,

Im new to the forum, Just Wanted to know if anyone attended the assessment center in Sevenoaks on the 22 Oct 2019?

thanks
Standard User evolet_india
(newbie) Thu 07-Nov-19 10:35:14
Print Post

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

Yes totally agree.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Connoru
(newbie) Thu 07-Nov-19 10:52:47
Print Post

[re: evolet_india] [link to this post]

Hi ,

Just had an email saying I've been successful and have passed the assessment centre (30th Oct in Birmingham) so around a week has passed.

Email states they'll be in touch with a start date etc, anyone know how long this usually takes? And if you start sooner rather than later?
Standard User Redeye26
(newbie) Thu 07-Nov-19 19:10:12
Print Post

[re: Connoru] [link to this post]

I had my assessment around 5th Sept and got told a week later I passed. Just got told today about my start date in February so it was around a 8 week wait for me. I've read on other forums some people get told about their start date after a week but others wait 6 months. Well done on passing.

Edited by Redeye26 (Thu 07-Nov-19 19:12:11)

Standard User new_guy
(newbie) Sat 09-Nov-19 11:15:26
Print Post

[re: Redeye26] [link to this post]

Calling all Openreach Trainee Engineers, applicants and people thinking about applying for the role - I have started a Facebook group just for you all and myself of course!

I am currently awaiting my assessment date for a Trainee Engineer position having successfully passed the initial screening application and online interview and was looking to join a group to gain a better insight into the role and where people can share experiences on the day to day duties and application process.

I did find a couple of groups but they were solely for experienced engineers so I wasn't eligible to join.

Why not sign up and share your thoughts, offer advice or just have a general chat with like minded people?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/396262417943838/?hc_...

Edited by new_guy (Sat 09-Nov-19 11:31:15)

Standard User BP1294
(newbie) Tue 12-Nov-19 08:40:45
Print Post

Hi,

I had my assessment on the same date and Birmingham (PM Session). Got the same email saying Iíd been successful on the same date as yourself too.

Had an email yesterday advising they would be ringing today between 9AM and 2PM to discuss my application further.

Fingers crossed you either got the same email or hear back soon!

Where are you based?
Standard User Connoru
(newbie) Tue 12-Nov-19 13:14:15
Print Post

[re: BP1294] [link to this post]

Hey, thanks for the update! I'm in Kings Norton, I was on the AM session, but haven't had any email.

When you've had the call, can you let me know your start date? Want to gauge a rough waiting time etc.

Thanks!
Standard User BP1294
(newbie) Wed 13-Nov-19 10:30:06
Print Post

Had the call yesterday around 12:30. Originally got offered a start date of 2nd Feb. Had holiday the week after so new start date is 24th February.

Going to be Service Delivery and based in Birmingham East. Iím based in Dudley so I should think they will be getting in touch with you shortly; high demand in the Birmingham area at the moment!

Just to note to others... no holiday can be taken in the first 9 weeks of training, after this you can. I had to ask the question as was supposed to be attending a wedding around 6 weeks in.
Standard User Carl1234
(newbie) Thu 14-Nov-19 14:55:10
Print Post

[re: BP1294] [link to this post]

Anyone from the assessment centre in Leeds from the 6th of November?
Just had my start date through as the 3rd of February
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to