General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jonnie99
(newbie) Thu 12-Nov-20 19:39:20
Print Post

Re: Some advice for working as a Civil Engineer with Openrea

[re: c9dca05] [link to this post]

Hey, Think it was a couple of weeks I know I emailed the lady who told me that I'd got the job a couple of times just to ensure she did not forget. It was emailed to me I've not seen a paper one. Have you tried logging back into the site where you applied for the job I think its BT Tellio and to see if its there? Best advice though if you are worried just email and ask when you can expect it.
Standard User Sholdip
(newbie) Tue 19-Jan-21 14:33:28
Print Post

[re: jonnie99] [link to this post]

This forum has been great, just recently passed my AC and was just wondering about something that was on the openreach website. It says your starting on £27k then team leaders get &30k and gang supervisors get £38k. I was just wondering how achievable are these promotions really? I’m guessing gang supervisors there’s just one for your area so not very achievable but teams leader might be a bit more? Thanks all.
Standard User BobbyH93
(newbie) Sat 23-Jan-21 16:16:36
Print Post

[re: Sholdip] [link to this post]

Hi, passed my assessment and have accepted my offer as a civil engineer, anyone else been given a start date ?? 15th feb? And what’s the procedure with week 1 will it be week 1 at yarnfield then more info from there ? Any more info would be appreciated

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to