General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ziipop
(newbie) Sun 18-Oct-20 22:14:35
Print Post

Civil Engineer Application Process

[link to this post]

Hey Guys,

I recently applied for a Civil Engineer Job and I have done the video interview and received a E-mail to say that I have passed and I have to wait for a assessment day.

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat and how long does it normally take to get an assessment date.?

Im located in Wirral
Standard User Nick83
(newbie) Tue 27-Oct-20 11:24:03
Print Post

Re: Civil Engineer Application Process

[re: ziipop] [link to this post]

Yeah i'm in the same boat as you mate, done the video interview and got the email about assessment day.
No idea how long it normally takes, i'm seeing different timescales from different posters on here and with covid throwing a spanner in the works i think that's caused a bit of an issue initially as i imagine openreach would have had to get everything sorted with making the assessment virtual for the time being.

I'm hoping if the assessment is still getting run as a virtual assessment then it may be logistically easier for them to set up and arrange than a proper face to face and we'll maybe hear back quicker?

But that's just me hoping! laugh
Standard User Chaffro
(newbie) Tue 27-Oct-20 13:49:12
Print Post

[re: Nick83] [link to this post]

Hi both!

closing in on 6 months and waiting here - depends a lot on where you're located also i think. Sorry to dampen your hopes but i really hope you get somewhere quicker than i have!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Nick83
(newbie) Tue 27-Oct-20 15:07:22
Print Post

[re: Chaffro] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chaffro:
Hi both!

closing in on 6 months and waiting here - depends a lot on where you're located also i think. Sorry to dampen your hopes but i really hope you get somewhere quicker than i have!

Hi Chaffro,

Are you getting any email updates on your application? That's quite a wait blush
  Print Thread

Jump to