General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ewan74
(newbie) Wed 02-Dec-20 06:43:48
Print Post

Re: Openreach Trainee Engineer Assessment *DELETED*

[re: SeanR] [link to this post]

Thanks man,you too,email addresses have been further shown as legit by a current openreach employee. Assuming I broke a rule posting the full email addresses,apologies.
Standard User SeanR
(newbie) Sat 05-Dec-20 08:34:46
Print Post

[re: Ewan74] [link to this post]

Hi again,

Just thought i would mention I received the very same emails you did. It did seem legit as the addresses were from openreach. My assessment is on the 8th. I shall let you know how I get on.
Standard User Bairdyboy
(newbie) Tue 08-Dec-20 19:55:57
Print Post

Yes, all legit.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 11-Dec-20 17:39:44
Print Post

Removal was not because of questions of them being real or not, more about trying to stop peoples mail boxes filling up with random queries.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Bluebird95
(newbie) Wed 23-Dec-20 14:32:32
Print Post

Re: Openreach Trainee Engineer Assessment

Hello mate, did you do the assessment after? If did have you heard anything back yet? I done mine similar date but not heard anything yet frown
Standard User Nicol
(newbie) Tue 05-Jan-21 17:12:29
Print Post

Hello, wondering if anyone can help and is in the same position? I was invited to the virtual assessment on the 7th January and I replied straight away and said I will take a spot on that day? However I haven’t heard anything back since and I have tried to contact to see if I got a spot and still haven’t heard anything back? Has anyone else had this problem? The assessment is in 2 days time and I’ve no idea if I’ve got a spot or not?
Standard User SeanR
(newbie) Tue 05-Jan-21 20:07:26
Print Post

[re: Nicol] [link to this post]

Hello there,

With regards to my post earlier, I have since had my virtual assessment. You should have 1 message with a teams link to the presentation. If I remember correctly there another two emails with instructions on how to submit your right to work documents and drivers licence details. I had to submit my stuff the weekend before my assessment. Again, I might have had to chase them As I had not heard anything back if my spot was reserved.

Check your email junk folder

There is a group on FB that is very active in regards to this of you are looking for any pointers etc

Good luck and may the force be with you.
Standard User Nicol
(newbie) Tue 05-Jan-21 20:31:20
Print Post

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I haven’t heard anything since I replied and the assessment is suppose to be in 2 days. Do you think I should just take it as I didn’t get a place seen as I haven’t heard anything?

What is the name of the Facebook group?

Thank you
Standard User jmh08
(newbie) Mon 01-Feb-21 10:16:48
Print Post

[re: Nicol] [link to this post]

I'm due on one on Wednesday (3rd Feb 2021) and since accepting my place (well before the deadline they set) in mid January I've heard nothing.. I emailed the Openreach recruitment team about 10 days ago and they said they would chase up for me but still heard nothing again..!

Anyone know when the teams invite is supposed to come through? I suppose looking optimistically, there is still another full working day, and the rest of the day today for anything to come through.

If anyone knows the name of the Facebook group that would be really good, too!

Fingers crossed everyone & good luck in your searches.
Standard User Nkenners
(newbie) Mon 01-Feb-21 10:44:18
Print Post

Hello,

What is the name of this Facebook group please?
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to