General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Acarias
(newbie) Tue 29-Dec-20 16:07:37
Print Post

Trainee Engineer start date?

[link to this post]

Hi all

So i passed my Virtual Assessment on the 15th of December and got told via email they would contact me soon in regards to the role in my local area and a start date does anyone else have any experience in this regard as to how long it took for them to get back to you and what to expect?

Kind Regards
Martyn
Standard User IamJohno
(newbie) Wed 30-Dec-20 18:33:33
Print Post

Re: Trainee Engineer start date?

[re: Acarias] [link to this post]

I'm in the same boat did your email say they will call you from an 0800 number and not to give in your notice yet?

i have a friend whos been a engineer for a year and said it took 5 weeks for them to get back to him after his first successful email, I presume we will hear in January?
Standard User Azajones94
(newbie) Thu 07-Jan-21 22:20:58
Print Post

[re: Acarias] [link to this post]

I passed my Assessment centre day on 11th December and recieved and email on 28th saying i had passed and that they would be in contact with me. Still waiting on a call for a start date.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User JBird991
(newbie) Fri 08-Jan-21 14:08:27
Print Post

[re: Azajones94] [link to this post]

I passed 10/12. Got told there were no roles near me. Even tho my email before the assessment said I woukdnt be invited to an assessment if there wasn't a role.

So I'm kind just having to put everything on hold and hope they phone at some point. Bit of a [censored] take truth be told.

Have emailed since my assessment and nobody ever repliea
  Print Thread

Jump to