General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Nkenners
(newbie) Wed 20-Jan-21 13:23:23
Print Post

Waiting time for start date

[link to this post]

Hello,

How long does it take to be given a start date once you’ve been successful at the assessment centre?

Does anyone work in Bedfordshire too and know if they have positions? The recruitment team I’ve emailed haven’t even replied to my question
Standard User IamJohno
(newbie) Wed 20-Jan-21 16:14:44
Print Post

Re: Waiting time for start date

[re: Nkenners] [link to this post]

Im in Northamptonshire still waiting for a start date aswell, when was you successful? my email was from the 23rd of November still not heard anything!
Standard User Nkenners
(newbie) Wed 20-Jan-21 16:19:01
Print Post

[re: IamJohno] [link to this post]

Jesus that is long. I thought they were hiring hence why I applied haha. Such a long process!

I have the assessment centre which is online next week tbf but just wanted to try and see how long I could be waiting if I’m successful. I applied for the role in January 2020...!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User nonamer
(newbie) Wed 20-Jan-21 17:16:28
Print Post

[re: Nkenners] [link to this post]

I am not sure what the recruitment process of the company that you have applied to but if you have not signed any job offer and just passed the assessment, it is possible that they are just pooling. But, that is just me as my experience as an HR practitioner. I could be wrong though, as each and every company have different recruitment process. I hope you guys hear from them soon!
Standard User IamJohno
(newbie) Wed 20-Jan-21 17:27:06
Print Post

[re: nonamer] [link to this post]

My Email "Thank you for your time for attending the Virtual Assessment Centre.
I am happy to inform you that you have successfully passed the assessment. Well done!
We will be in touch with you to discuss next steps, and where we have a role for you in your location, agree on a start date. (We will call you from a 08 number, unfortunately I cannot give you a time frame, however if we cannot reach you, we will try again or send you an e-mail.)
We advise not to hand in your notice to your current employer now, please wait until we contact you with the provisional job details.
I ask for your kind understanding and patience we will be in touch as soon as we can"
Standard User Nkenners
(newbie) Wed 20-Jan-21 17:29:26
Print Post

[re: nonamer] [link to this post]

Usually if a company is running a recruitment campaign they have vacancies no? What a complete waste of everyone’s time it is if they just intend to put you into a pool and maybe approach you many months or even years later!
  Print Thread

Jump to