General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Taraamy
(newbie) Wed 17-Mar-21 10:24:51
Print Post

Job offer & start date

[link to this post]

Hello everyone

I have been extremely lucky to have been offered a start date already just over a week from doing my assessment day.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how soon after receiving your start date you get contacted from on boarding team with regards to your contract? I start on the 26th April and need to give my current employment 4 weeks notice. Do you usually receive this before then??

Thank you in advance smile
Standard User Mr_Silky
(newbie) Wed 17-Mar-21 11:50:45
Print Post

Re: Job offer & start date

[re: Taraamy] [link to this post]

Currently many folks are getting their contract one month before the start date. Several starting the week before you have had their contract etc this week.

Best of luck

Edited by Mr_Silky (Wed 17-Mar-21 11:51:34)

Standard User Taraamy
(newbie) Wed 17-Mar-21 11:56:09
Print Post

[re: Mr_Silky] [link to this post]

Great thank you so much, I know they put in the email that it will be a week or so to hear from them but everything else moved so quickly, made me eager to get ready to start now aha!

Best of luck to you too!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Patrick92
(newbie) Wed 17-Mar-21 13:23:50
Print Post

I’m in the same boat! I start on the 26th April too and still haven’t received my contract. I was thinking about sending an email today as id like to give my current employers adequate notice.
Standard User Taraamy
(newbie) Wed 17-Mar-21 13:28:54
Print Post

[re: Patrick92] [link to this post]

Congratulations!!! Looks like I’ll see you there!

I feel the same, if you do email them please let me know what they advise as my notice will need to be given by next Friday for the full four weeks, assuming that’s the same with your current employment too!
Standard User Patrick92
(newbie) Wed 17-Mar-21 13:34:32
Print Post

Haha congratulations to you too. Yeah I might leave it until the end of the week before I send an email. They did say a week or so to be fair! So yeah I will let you know 👍 see you on the 26th
  Print Thread

Jump to