General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | [28] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 14-Feb-19 16:45:23
Print Post

Re: Iíve just signed up to Threeís SIM only unlimited everyt

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

This deal seems to be making waves Bob - VM are on the back foot now - I give it a month before they let anyone use their unlimited sim rather than just customers.

I get 200GB + rollover for £20 a month -I sent an e-mail asking why they gave me 300GB last month instead of 225 which was 25GB rollover data. I've had an e-mail back today to say my data rollover will be 100GB from now on due to "competition available to me"

I will never use 300GB in a month unless I hammer in on purpose - but at 71/45 I can't really fault it.

I did try the Three £22 deal - but the speed was slow for me even after a capacity upgrade at the cell.. so this is about the best I will get in this area.
Standard User andaroo79
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 08:45:18
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

23prince, fountain of lies wrote:

Again you will have basic def Netflix on go binge anyway - as for the rules, I don't think 3 really care - for all the hoo ha about the OnePlan and abuse - they never stopped to even look at the people doing AYCE on the PAYG plans - I am guilty, I was one of them who used the £25 add on but raped it via tethering back in the day.

equally as ridiculous, you claim that three removed the one plan because of abuse (you are completely mis informed), you claim to have been involved in that same abuse by raping your pay as you go sim card.

If you are going to call the police, tell them you want locked up for your own safety.
Standard User andaroo79
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 08:51:39
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

23Prince: fountain of lies wrote:

The max you could get until 2 weeks ago was 100GB - maybe you were lucky to have a contract unlimited sim - but everyone else was turfed off theirs - PAYG has always been known to have unlimited tethering, but this is on another APN and was not monitored due to low user numbers

Another made up load of bull. there are no other apns that three leave un monitored, everything has to be billed for.

In relation to the unlimited tethering, If the phone had the required routing tables, three could quite easily block the phone from tethering,

23Prince:::: I have to ask you.....WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 22-Feb-19 11:49:39
Print Post

Closed

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Closed due to size

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Pages in this thread: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | [28] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to