General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G, 5G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Andoids
(learned) Sun 01-Dec-19 22:00:23
Print Post

Re: HELP please, 4G broadband using unlimited 4G data (Smart

[re: jaba] [link to this post]

My present firmware is this... Software version 10.0.1.1(H187SP1C6101)

When I first got it, the router automatically upgraded..... so I dont know what it was using before.

I have to admit that in the past week we are having a problem with the sound quality of the phone connection through the router (using the sim card)..... it sounds great going out, but we have a problem hearing the incoming conversation....dull and echoing ?!??!?!? WE have tried different phones and they all seem to be affected, so it must be the router. Dont know what to do about this (F**K) any suggestions greatfully received.

Also, I have signed up to Sipgate to try (VOIP) and can report that it seems to work brilliantly (longish delay connecting) but quality so far is great. So we might transfer our existing landline number over to VOIP (means we dont have to change our business cards etc etc.) and then get rid of the landline altogether (at least until FIBRE arrives).

Edited by Andoids (Sun 01-Dec-19 22:13:14)

Standard User jaba
(regular) Sun 01-Dec-19 23:56:19
Print Post

Re: HELP please, 4G broadband using unlimited 4G data (Smart

[re: Andoids] [link to this post]

Thanks. I will go ahead and let it upgrade now I have seen your experience if only to stop the nagging each time I switch on.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to