Technical Discussion
  >> Home Networking, Internet Connection Sharing, etc.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

  Print Thread
Standard User matildawilson86
(newbie) Tue 11-Jan-11 11:09:47
Print Post


[link to this post]
Hello, excuse me for stupid question, could you tell me what equipment I need to wirelessly network two home PCs and a laptop?
Thank you!
Standard User Sandgrounder
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Jan-11 11:18:03
Print Post

Re: Question

[re: matildawilson86] [link to this post]
Assuming you want to access the Internet from all three, then you need a wireless Router or Access Point.

And the two PCs will each need a wireless adapter. (The Laptop should have one built-in)

Something like these:

Line One:- Zen - DrayTek Vigor 2600VG
Line Two:- EntaNet - DrayTek Vigor 2600

Edited by Sandgrounder (Tue 11-Jan-11 11:20:47)

  Print Thread

Jump to