* turn off wireless on the BE router
* Turn off DHCP on the BE router
* Write down the BE LAN details, e.g. 192.168.1.x
* Set a PC to manual IP address to use the BE router (for testing), 192.168.1.10, 255.255.255.0 with DNS of the BE router (192.168.1.1)
* Connect to BE router and make sure the PC connects to the internet correctly..
* Reset PC to auto IP...
* Connect to the Draytek router ( no connected to the BE router)
* set the LAN service to use a different IP lan to the BE router, e.g. 192.168.2.0
* Set DHCP on Draytek
* Set Wireless up on Draytek
* Set Draytek WAN to manual IP setup, using the same details as the test PC (192.168.1.10, 255.255.255.0, DNS: 192.168.1.1)
* Connect Draytek to BE LAN ort
* Connect PC to Dratek. Ensure you can connect to the internet
*** Now routers are correctly linked ****
* Setup forwarding of all traffic on BE router to the Draytek, to 192.168.1.10 in example
* Setup VPN on Draytek.
Use as normal.....
* Connect to