User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User user7423
(member) Wed 18-Apr-12 06:55:59
Print Post

Re: Vivaciti website

[re: user7423] [link to this post]

The sites are very slow to load this morning, but are working.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Wed 18-Apr-12 08:24:04
Print Post

We have been having some issues with the server, a new server has been ordered and now delivered and we are looking to get the data moved from the old server to the new one as soon as possible, announcements are being made on our Twitter feed, facebook page and in the announcements section of your client area.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User user7423
(member) Wed 18-Apr-12 10:08:03
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

Thank you for the update.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User user7423
(member) Thu 19-Apr-12 05:34:46
Print Post

All down again, your site, forum, my hosting, emails. I can imagine I won't be able to do much work today if I cannot use the paid for hosting and receive any emails (to know if I have any sales, enquiries etc)

This has affected sales this week, as the hosting has been down, no website, no photos etc

Ironically, I received an email / invoice from Vivaciti to pay for my years hosting, which I will do, but unable to until the site is back up and stable.

edited to add, sites / email etc are back up, but unable to access client area to log in to pay for hosting, error pages on most of the links clicked on main Vivaciti site.

Edited by user7423 (Thu 19-Apr-12 06:39:51)

Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Thu 19-Apr-12 09:16:24
Print Post

Hi,
The server has not been down all week at all, it may be that your IP has been blocked at the firewall, if you want to drop a PM with your account details and the IP I can get someone to take a look into it.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User user7423
(member) Thu 19-Apr-12 11:30:29
Print Post

I did not mean it has been down all week, but for some periods over this week it has been down, apologies for making it sound like it had been down all week.

I have not been blocked by your firewall, as when everything is working / up, I can get my email and log in to FTP etc.

It is just very inconvenient the times that it has been down this week, as it does make it hard to do any work (I work from home self employed) and rely greatly on the hosting / emails to do that work and sort out sales etc

Hopefully the new server will be up and running soon and things will be ok again.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Thu 19-Apr-12 17:16:29
Print Post

Hi,
The new server upgrade has been finished, there were a few bugs to sort out but that should now have been completed, there may be a couple of things still lurking that we have not found but these will be minor issues.

Anything else, let us know.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User user7423
(member) Thu 19-Apr-12 20:26:03
Print Post

Thanks for the update, all seems to be running smoothly.
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to