User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 4M2
(knowledge is power) Fri 06-Jun-14 16:21:15
Print Post

Re: Xilo TTB outage?

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

Got a really nice email from Xilo today, can not quote it since it's "private and confidential" but essentially it's a sincere apology for the loss of service plus an explanation of what caused it on the 15th May smile
Standard User bernado
(regular) Fri 06-Jun-14 16:53:43
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by 4M2:
Got a really nice email from Xilo today, can not quote it since it's "private and confidential" but essentially it's a sincere apology for the loss of service plus an explanation of what caused it on the 15th May smile

Yes same here, it's nice to see good old fashioned customer service being applied
Standard User LC100
(member) Fri 06-Jun-14 17:01:15
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

Hi

It is marked private and confidential only on the basis if in error someone else gets it they should delete it, there is no NDA on it smile

I'm very impressed, they are refunding half the monthly fee (in my case but it might be depending on package), plus the offer of up to £20 back if we had to use mobile data which cost us. Considering the outage was only a few hours or so that is very generous and shows their commitment to keeping their customers happy.

I've never had a refund for an outage before let alone the offer to cover mobile data costs. This was offered without having to raise a ticket or ask for it as well.

Many thanks Xilo.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 4M2
(knowledge is power) Fri 06-Jun-14 17:13:46
Print Post

[re: LC100] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by LC100:
It is marked private and confidential only on the basis if in error someone else gets it they should delete it, there is no NDA on it smile

OK I wasn't aware of that but the explanation in the email is the same as here http://status.xilo.net/#network-link "Recently Resolved Issues" updated on 1:36pm, 6th June 2014 smile
Standard User FastShow
(regular) Fri 06-Jun-14 17:38:36
Print Post

[re: LC100] [link to this post]

I lost most of a day to the outage, so to say it was a few hours underplays it slightly, it was totally unusable for the times it wasn't working and it wasn't working from 11am until after 10pm for me.

That said, I was incredibly impressed by today's email, by the offer to put people right if they used mobile data or other means to access the net, and by the unprompted refund of a good chunk of the month's service. It was a rocky start after having jumped from Coms into Xilo's worst outage in forever, but they've put it right and then some.

Simply the best customer service I've ever had from any ISP ever, excellent work.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to