User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Tue 17-May-11 09:12:00
Print Post

Re: Wrong Profile after moving to Pro

[re: wintersf] [link to this post]

Hi wintersf,

I think I've found your account, if it is this one your download and upload are currently at 2000kbps and 832kbps respectively and it looks like they've been there since the 11th.

With regard to the profile, that's now been updated - sorry about that, I'll work out a pro rata refund for the few days you've had the add-on and it's not worked. You should notice an improvement pretty much straight away but if not please disconnect and reconnect.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User wintersf
(experienced) Tue 17-May-11 09:29:52
Print Post

[re: orbrey] [link to this post]

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for looking at this and sorting out the problem. I am now at work but will try later on to see how things are on the line.
Did you also find anything on the upload that may be limiting me to 400-500k rather than the 800k that I should be getting?

And yes that looks like the right account going by the figures you have indicated.

Thanks
Fraser
Standard User wintersf
(experienced) Tue 17-May-11 09:31:17
Print Post

[re: jelv] [link to this post]

Yes hopefully Mathew has now used the same blunt instrument on my account and it will be OK now. Any luck and he will also have used it on my upload which has not been right for much longer.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to