User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User m0aur
(member) Sun 04-Sep-11 16:56:56
Print Post

Re: Giving Plusnet a Try!

[re: Zadeks] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Zadeks:
Nobody uses ISP email any more. Start using a webmail service like gmail.

To make a sweeping statement like that is idiotic. Furthermore, i will not be told what I can and cannot do just because Plusnet Email has problems.

Standard User Zadeks
(committed) Sun 04-Sep-11 16:57:54
Print Post

[re: m0aur] [link to this post]

Do you enjoy causing problems for yourself?

Clearly you haven't learned your lesson after two email failures.
Standard User cheshire_man
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:00:26
Print Post

Another arrogant statement. Whose job is to educate me? I've only been in IT for nearly 50 years and using email for 30 years. Maybe that's not long enough compared to you.

Tony

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Zadeks
(committed) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:01:28
Print Post

[re: cheshire_man] [link to this post]

I was right about the age issue. It's time to modernise and catch up gramps!
Standard User m0aur
(member) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:08:02
Print Post

Do you enjoy causing problems for yourself?

Clearly you haven't learned your lesson after two email failures.

No, but I enjoy having a go at forum oiks who think they can dictate how people live their lives.
As for my lesson, it was well and truly learned years ago. After suffering many supposed ‘Value’ phone and Internet providers, there is not one that has matched BT. I know they are expensive, but as the old saying goes, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Helpful Customer services are no good if the system does'nt work. Every time,the ‘We're a pound cheaper than BT’ is always cancelled by connection charges, disconnection charges, caller display charges and restricted services. Fear not, the lesson is learned.

Standard User cheshire_man
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:09:44
Print Post

Oh dear, the arrogance of someone who thinks their way of working is the only correct one.

Tony
Standard User Zadeks
(committed) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:11:13
Print Post

[re: m0aur] [link to this post]

What did you expect after announcing your migration to another ISP due to email issues and then complaining again about an entirely email new issue? You were asking for it.

The statement regarding BT is rather LOL-worthy. An 18 month contract with an ISP does not represent quality. Go with Zen if you want a quality ISP.
Standard User m0aur
(member) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:11:37
Print Post

In reply to a post by cheshire_man:
Another arrogant statement. Whose job is to educate me? I've only been in IT for nearly 50 years and using email for 30 years. Maybe that's not long enough compared to you.

Don't worry about him, that's the sort of ignorance that runs the streets these days, though nothing a good slap can't correct.

Standard User Zadeks
(committed) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:12:10
Print Post

Tell me how ISP email is superior to 3rd party webmail.
Standard User m0aur
(member) Sun 04-Sep-11 17:14:51
Print Post

What did you expect after announcing your migration to another ISP due to email issues and then complaining again about an entirely email new issue? You were asking for it.

The statement regarding BT is rather LOL-worthy. An 18 month contract with an ISP does not represent quality. Go with Zen if you want a quality ISP.

What a load of old bol**cks, the 18 month tie-in not representing quality [censored] only applies to those who don't intend having a phone for the next 18 months.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to