User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Michael_Chare
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 07-Dec-18 16:53:35
Print Post

Introductory discount.

[link to this post]

How consistant are the Plusnet introductory offers? i.e. would you expect the offer that is currently available to be similar to one at the end of February?

Michael Chare
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 08-Dec-18 10:22:29
Print Post

Re: Introductory discount.

[re: Michael_Chare] [link to this post]

The cashback/reward cards do vanish periodically, price is varies by a pound or two and activation fees are sometimes zero or £10, £15, £25. Contracts flip between 12 and 18.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Michael_Chare
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Dec-18 11:12:37
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Thank you. I would accept the current offer but I can't delay the start date enough. I will just have to hope that there is a similarly attractive offer nearer the time I could sensibly move.

Michael Chare

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Malwaremike
(committed) Sat 08-Dec-18 13:39:04
Print Post

[re: Michael_Chare] [link to this post]

If you can endure long delays for the phone call, I find PN staff very willing to talk discount. I have an excellent package with unltd calls/FTTC including line rental in advance for about £28 pm on a two year contract. I don't mind this long contract as reliability and performance have been excellent.

My only problem has been with every change/renewal particularly this year when PN launched its new account system. They get it right eventually and hopefully it will perform properly in future.
  Print Thread

Jump to