User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 05:22:20
Print Post

Unfortunately we’ve hit a problem

[link to this post]

Any idea on when or indeed if Plusnet intend on dealing with above?

My emails are just ignored and my contract with Shell BB is expiring soon, so it looks as if I have to remove Plusnet from my options going on the above response to my new customer enquiries. frown

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Shell Energy BB via Technicolor TG582N

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========
Standard User longedge
(experienced) Sat 08-Aug-20 07:44:32
Print Post

Re: Unfortunately we’ve hit a problem

[re: hk11] [link to this post]

Where are you getting that response? I just logged into the customer portal and had a look around. It all looked normal to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
... known to some as George
plusnet FTTC - BQM
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 07:59:04
Print Post

[re: longedge] [link to this post]

Just using the links off the TBB offers page, but got the same response off of Moneysavingexpert page.

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User longedge
(experienced) Sat 08-Aug-20 10:56:48
Print Post

Ah.. broken links on third party sites.

p.s. - I just tried MoneySavingExpert and followed the link for PlusNet Unlimited Fibre including line rental. It worked for me and showed £22.50 a month.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
plusnet FTTC - BQM

Edited by longedge (Sat 08-Aug-20 11:02:44)

Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 14:03:46
Print Post

[re: longedge] [link to this post]

No, it's not a third party error, but one on Plusnet server. frown

Can you give me a working url for a 12 month ad so contract with the £50 credit card please?

===========
Standard User MCM
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Aug-20 15:26:07
Print Post

Plusnet site not showing me any deals today that include a credit card. I don't find it surprising therefore that any earlier links no longer work. Maybe tomorrow ...
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 15:32:45
Print Post

[re: MCM] [link to this post]

They didn't work, when they did though. frown

I thought the TBB 18 month deal included a credit card? Is there a link to report this as invalid?

Edit - https://www.thinkbroadband.com/isps/plusnet/packages...

===========

Edited by hk11 (Sat 08-Aug-20 15:39:30)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 08-Aug-20 16:46:37
Print Post

Report what as invalid?

Following the links we have in the packages still seeing the reward cards appear.

We are landing you on the right page for the affiliate links for new customers.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User longedge
(experienced) Sat 08-Aug-20 16:58:59
Print Post

I've been with PlusNet for years always on a 12 month contract although it does mean having to ring the customer retention team each year to negotiate anything other than an 18 month period. I'll be renewing in a few weeks and I will be on a 12 month contract if I remain with them smile

plusnet FTTC - BQM
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 17:06:58
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

The offer as previous poster says there are no current offers with a card.

Yes, I thought there was a card. So previous poster was wrong?

So it is definitely Plusnet website that has the problem and not, as previous poster suggested the redirect from yourselves?

===========
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to