User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 17:09:09
Print Post

Re: Unfortunately we’ve hit a problem

[re: longedge] [link to this post]

I just swap to an another provider when the contract is up for renewal as I refuse to spend my life hanging on the phone listening to musac! wink

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Shell Energy BB via Technicolor TG582N

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========
Standard User MCM
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Aug-20 17:29:05
Print Post

[re: hk11] [link to this post]

I take it back. Using the TBB link I have no problem connecting to the Plusnet site and seeing their ADSL offer ~ £17.99 complete with pre-paid £50 credit card. This is using both Firefox and Chrome. Perhaps something at your end is corrupting the links.
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 17:36:04
Print Post

[re: MCM] [link to this post]

It is possible, but odd that I don't recall any problems in the past and have been a Plusnet customer at least three times before.

Perhaps if you gave me a url, I could run a trace route. Odd that Plusnet should ignore my reports as well.

Edit. For some strange reason I can't see a previous post where you suggested that the page no longer exists. Surely in that case I would get a 404 error?

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========

Edited by hk11 (Sat 08-Aug-20 17:46:23)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 08-Aug-20 20:52:28
Print Post

Plusnet ADSL2+ affiliate link https://bit.ly/39ZvlMX shorted by us from the rather massive link http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2973&awinaffi...

Keyword affiliate offer, the standard deals from going direct to the dot com can and are often different

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User j0hn83
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Aug-20 21:07:36
Print Post

You need to try another device or another browser.
All the Plusnet links in the TBB offers page work for me.

Just tried the 2 links Andrew has posted sand they both work.

They take me to an offer for £17.99/month, £50 card, 18 month contract.
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 09-Aug-20 00:47:38
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Thanks.

First url gives the error in the subject line, but second url just doesn't finish loading. frown

===========
Standard User PaulKirby
(knowledge is power) Sun 09-Aug-20 00:49:38
Print Post

In reply to a post by hk11:
Thanks.

First url gives the error in the subject line, but second url just doesn't finish loading. frown

Both links work fine for me.

Paul

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 09-Aug-20 00:50:46
Print Post

It could be that Plusnet cookies in your browser are being detected so you are blocked from the page.

https://www.plus.net/deals/unlimited/?affiliate=awin...

Edit: (Which just worked for me).

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, sites and mail hosting - Tsohost & Ionos.
Connection - Three B311 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up. 1+ 8 Pro max 80Mbps down, 24Mbps up.
=========================
To argue with a mindless bigot is foolish.

Edited by RobertoS (Sun 09-Aug-20 00:51:47)

Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 09-Aug-20 00:51:49
Print Post

[re: j0hn83] [link to this post]

Doesn't html code pick up browser and/or device anymore? Easy enough to report, I would have thought? TBB doesn't seem to have a problem.

===========
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 09-Aug-20 01:00:48
Print Post

[re: PaulKirby] [link to this post]

Very odd.

===========
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to