User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Aug-20 17:24:25
Print Post

Re: strCustActivationDate

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

LOL!

Sadly this seems to be very true. frown

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Shell Energy BB via Technicolor TG582N

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Aug-20 17:58:09
Print Post

[re: hk11] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by hk11:
Probably the same person/people that wrote their billing system. wink

I have been with plusnet for over 5 years and I have never had a problem with their billing system. I am not going to say everything have been plain sailing, the main fault I had was not a Plusnet problem but an Open reach network problem, but Plusnet done everything they could to sort it out, including sending me a different router they don't normally send out.

Plusnet have been pretty good to me and the service is fine which is one of the reason I stayed, better the devil you know type of thing.

Adrian

Desktop machine Ryzen powered with windows 10 , reluctantly.

Plusnet FTTC
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Aug-20 18:21:10
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

You may well be in the minority. Hard to tell without access to complaint stats. wink

In fairness, like yourself, I have had problems in the past but unlike some ISPs Plusnet have usually at least attempted to address any problems I have had. Had they not have done so I would not be taking out a new contract with them.

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Aug-20 18:32:17
Print Post

[re: hk11] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by hk11:
You may well be in the minority. Hard to tell without access to complaint stats. wink
Or of course in the majority, as only those with problems post on forums! I was with Plusnet for 6 years and did not have a problem with billing. I know of two homes that are still with plusnet and have not had a problem in 4 years each.

20 years of broadband connectivity since 1999 trial - Live BQM

Edited by jchamier (Wed 26-Aug-20 18:32:43)

Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Aug-20 18:40:46
Print Post

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

True, although the smilie appears to have shot over your head. wink

The answer may lay in the long term contracts not being on the same system? And before you attack me again, I am only guessing.

===========
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to