User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 31-Jul-20 17:27:42
Print Post

Any special offers ATM?

[link to this post]

My contract with She'll BB is coming to an end soon.

Any special deals with Sky or NowTV ATM?

Plusnet are doing basic line rental plus BB for £17.99pm with £50 credit card, but that seems to end on 4th Aug.

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Shell Energy BB via Technicolor TG582N

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========
Standard User sparky_paul
(experienced) Fri 31-Jul-20 21:34:47
Print Post

Re: Any special offers ATM?

[re: hk11] [link to this post]

Another similar offer will replace the Plusnet deal when it expires, they just tweak them a bit.

Have a look here for Andrew's round up of the latest offers, you have to click through from here to get the rewards.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband-offers

NOW doing ADSL broadband and calls included for £18

>>> BTFibre 2 FTTC

Edited by sparky_paul (Fri 31-Jul-20 21:38:30)

Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 31-Jul-20 22:46:37
Print Post

[re: sparky_paul] [link to this post]

Thanks.

What would be sensible is for ISPs to offer to let customers choose an activation date, but in the past I have ended up loosing a month or two on a contract to take up a new offer.

I just get an error page when I try and take up Plusnet's offer. frown

Will check out the link: thanks.

Previously - NowTV, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Malwaremike
(experienced) Sat 01-Aug-20 11:22:26
Print Post

The error page is a regular feature on the PN website, take a look at the PN forum where existing customers are complaining they can't access their 'special' renewal offer (which is similar to new customer offer less the £50 handout). And if you do sign up with them, same thing happens when you try to access your bill.

Latest Firefox may be the problem as I can view my own bills using MS Edge, have you tried another browser?
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 01-Aug-20 13:46:06
Print Post

[re: Malwaremike] [link to this post]

Doesn't surprise me. Plusnet offer a reasonable service let down by their "support".

The Plusnet ref. was there as an example as this is a Sky thread, but yes I have tried a different browser. Quite why a potential customer should have to jump through hoops just to sign up is beyond me!

Nothing in the earlier given url, so may have to just be patient.

===========
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 05-Aug-20 14:50:46
Print Post

As poster was asking about Sky or NOWTV the poster who dropped in another ISP has had their post removed

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 05-Aug-20 15:32:17
Print Post

[re: sparky_paul] [link to this post]

Comparison sites are still showing the expired offer from Plusnet, but I can't find any for Sky or their minions. frown

===========
  Print Thread

Jump to