User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Hatari
(regular) Sun 31-Jan-10 12:23:02
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk now automatically changes your telephone number

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

Oh Jack here you go again, sufficient proof lol

Standard User Jack_Hackett
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 31-Jan-10 12:34:47
Print Post

[re: Hatari] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Hatari:
Oh Jack here you go again, sufficient proof lol

If I had believed every negative post and sweeping statement I have read in various forums over the couple of months i was considering moving to TT I would have stayed with my old ISP, I moved after asking in this forum if gaming pings are low and stable and was told by a few members they are, I moved and have not regretted it once.
Standard User Hatari
(regular) Sun 31-Jan-10 18:04:26
Print Post

In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:
If I had believed every negative post and sweeping statement I have read in various forums over the couple of months i was considering moving to TT I would have stayed with my old ISP, I moved after asking in this forum if gaming pings are low and stable and was told by a few members they are, I moved and have not regretted it once.

How is the relevant to the OP's problem? :confused:

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(fountain of knowledge) Sun 31-Jan-10 18:09:00
Print Post

[re: Hatari] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Hatari:
In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:

How is the relevant to the OP's problem? :confused:

It isn't as yours earlier wasn't.

Have dragged myself all the way through this topic, I do wonder how many if any of the posts helped the customer. Why do people have to jump in and attack OPs on forums for bad grammar etc, all it does is allow the OP to continue the rant. Rather than not posting and the topic either just dying or someone who can really help posting. As for protecting Emma worry not she is very capable of protecting herself.
Standard User Hatari
(member) Sun 31-Jan-10 19:49:21
Print Post

Have dragged myself all the way through this topic, I do wonder how many if any of the posts helped the customer. Why do people have to jump in and attack OPs on forums for bad grammar etc, all it does is allow the OP to continue the rant. Rather than not posting and the topic either just dying or someone who can really help posting. As for protecting Emma worry not she is very capable of protecting herself.

smile It was about this topic, hence relevant to it lol

Night night lol

Standard User bilbo8
(committed) Mon 01-Feb-10 11:57:54
Print Post

I told you Jack, TT are internet cowboys

Worst of the absolute worst, thats what TT are. Lying, dishonest used carpet salesmen ..............avoid them at all costs. They werent on watchdog as the cesspit of UK internet for no reason.

O2 LLU
17,500 KB/sec down : 1315 KB/sec upstream
Standard User bilbo8
(committed) Mon 01-Feb-10 12:03:33
Print Post

You should show your customer some respect mate

[re: investmentbanker] [link to this post]

So your customer has ailments that render him bedridden........and you refer to him as a charity case client. Thats pretty low, I mean , really really low and condescending . You keep up the self importance masquerading and you wont have too many customers left to back stab. The best advice I can direct to you is to climb down from up on high, remove your head from your own anus and try being nice to people.

O2 LLU
17,500 KB/sec down : 1315 KB/sec upstream

Edited by bilbo8 (Mon 01-Feb-10 12:10:07)

Standard User investmentbanker
(newbie) Mon 01-Feb-10 14:05:07
Print Post

Re: You should show your customer some respect mate

[re: bilbo8] [link to this post]

I don't think my referring to him as a "charity case" is condescending - it is a statement of fact. He was referred to me via my church, to see if I could do something for him.
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 01-Feb-10 17:41:33
Print Post

Re: I told you Jack, TT are internet cowboys

[re: bilbo8] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by bilbo8:
Worst of the absolute worst, thats what TT are. Lying, dishonest used carpet salesmen ..............avoid them at all costs. They werent on watchdog as the cesspit of UK internet for no reason.

You really need to keep up with the times and stop spamming the boards with this out of date bile at every opportunity.
Standard User XRaySpeX
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 01-Feb-10 18:13:10
Print Post

Re: You should show your customer some respect mate

[re: investmentbanker] [link to this post]

Wow! That was a short post for you smile

It's not so much the reference to "charity case", as your repeatedly bringing it up here that's patronising.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg BB
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to