User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Windsoar
(newbie) Sun 13-Feb-11 17:12:49
Print Post

Re: How do I get Talk Talk to reply to me?

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Thank you to Mr Saffron for your assistance in putting me into contact with the High Level Complaints Executive at TalkTalk - Mr Sean Kelly. He resolved the technical problems for me, arranged for an experienced customer services technician to analyse the problem and then send out an engineer who supplied a free new modem/router and achieved optimum set-up. Mr Kelly subsequently made an offer of compensation for the expenses I had incurred as a result of TalkTalk's mistakes, which I have accepted. I have now enjoyed a good and reliable service for several weeks. This resolution was a direct result of Thinkbroadband.com's referral. Whilst completely dissatisfied with the service from TalkTalk when I first contacted this forum, I am now satisfied and remain a willing subscriber. Mr Kelly was always helpful, polite and effective. I found the approach suggested by Mr Saffron and sticking to facts, making clear statements of what was wrong and what was required far more helpful than the "TalkTalk are perfect" versus "TalkTalk are useless" debate.
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to