User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Mythril
(newbie) Sat 27-Nov-10 15:50:19
Print Post

Talk Talk - NEVER ever again.

[link to this post]

I've only registered on here to share my experience with everyone else with regards to Talk Talk.

First off if I could get any ISP of my choice I would of gone with Be Unlimited. I've had them in the past and they are VERY good. Excellent speed and even though I never experienced any problems, I was always told of any down time in advance for system updates etc. Good tech support and never any issues but due to my exchange not having LLU enabled, it's a no go for me.

Anyway I was put onto Tiscali (not my choice) and then Talk Talk when they bought them out. The service is terrible. There is no other way of discribing this. They traffic shape, block web sites (hotfile etc), cripple speeds around 4pm till gone 11:30pm. I'd be lucky to got 20k a second every evening and then if by magic after 12am speeds would slowly improve to around 2Mbit on an 8Mbit line. I've had more drop outs in one day than I have ever had in my entire life with these cowboys. This was my main problem. The drop outs.

Now I have a friend that works for BT and he says everything is fine and dandy with my line/exchange and I know my line/router is ok (tried a couple of routers to be safe) yet I can drop connection at least 6 times in an hour.

Anyway enough was enough. I told Talk Talk where to go with their terrible service and gone with a new provider. Ok it's a little more a month but I tell you what, I'm already downloading nearly 450k a second faster, no traffic shaping or web site blocking what so ever. Speeds are always the same no matter what time of day it is so Talk Talk please drop of the face of the planet and never return !

I know what people will say, it's something at your end, router etc but I assure you it is not.

To anyone considering to go over to Talk Talk, DONT !!!!! Your gonna regret it from the get go ! Look how many problem people have with speeds and connection issues and ask yourself the question, why ? You'll be glad you never signed up to them.

Thanks for your time and I hope I've saved anybody the headaches/hassle they may of experienced by joining these muppets.

Regards,
Mythril.
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 17:04:45
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - NEVER ever again.

[re: Mythril] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Mythril:
I know what people will say, it's something at your end, router etc but I assure you it is not.
Post your router stats & we can tell.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU BB => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU BB
Standard User Mythril
(newbie) Sat 27-Nov-10 17:07:07
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

I'm no longer with Talk Talk so I'm unable to show you, sorry.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 17:17:05
Print Post

OK, but if it were something at your end, it could still be there and would show in your stats now.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU BB => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU BB
Standard User Fenris
(experienced) Sat 27-Nov-10 18:57:57
Print Post

They traffic shape, block web sites (hotfile etc), cripple speeds around 4pm till gone 11:30pm. I'd be lucky to got 20k a second every evening and then if by magic after 12am speeds would slowly improve to around 2Mbit on an 8Mbit line. I've had more drop outs in one day than I have ever had in my entire life with these cowboys. This was my main problem. The drop outs.

What a load of tosh, I'm on the basic essentials package and can d/l at 12Mb on p2p [can only sync at 14Mb because distance from the exchange] or whatever protocol I use. The line never drops.

You obviously had a fault with your line and should have phoned or joined the talktalk members forum to sort it out. But it was easier for you to throw your toys out of your pram it seems and leave - if indeed your were a real customer.

You don't know what you're on about and are just pushing your own agenda to TRY and put off the few new customers who would bother coming on this forum. FAIL.

TalkTalk

Edited by Fenris (Sat 27-Nov-10 18:59:21)

Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 19:08:56
Print Post

[re: Fenris] [link to this post]

What a load of tosh, I'm on the basic essentials package and can d/l at 12Mb on p2p

Could you share you secret, If i had £1 for every thread I've read that starts P2P speeds are rubbish" I would be a very rich man, I look forward to your reply and a massive speed increase. wink
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 19:18:32
Print Post

That wasn't what I asked! I have no problem with my line. you TT toyboy.

(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 19:21:05
Print Post

In reply to a post by XRaySpeX:
That wasn't what I asked! I have no problem with my line. you TT toyboy.

I think you mean Fanboy. grin
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 19:23:40
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

I know what I mean! You should know smile

(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 19:28:29
Print Post

In reply to a post by XRaySpeX:
I know what I mean! You should know smile

Do you think he will be able to explain how he can get great P2P speeds when the rest of use struggle to say the least?
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 19:33:22
Print Post

Dunno! Don't care! I was addressing OP's possible faults when that TT Toyboy insulted me.

Standard User adywan
(learned) Sat 27-Nov-10 22:08:59
Print Post

well for one TT don't block hotfile or any of the other file hosting sites. I use rapidshare and hotfile and i get full speeds all the time. I've only had one disconnection since i joined them over 4 months ago and that was due to a problem at my exchange, which was fixed pretty quick.

The only problem i've had with TT has been that they charged me for connection when it was supposed to be free but that is being refunded so all sorted

I was previously with Entanet, but they became so [censored] with throttling my speed, then dropping it from the full 8MB down to 2mb, because they said my line couldn't handle it, i just had to get out of there but my choices were slim. I was very sceptical about moving to TalkTalk but i'm glad i did. I'm getting 14-15mb download so obviously my line can take the higher speeds.
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 22:19:47
Print Post

[re: adywan] [link to this post]

Don't any of you TT fanboys know how to use a bulletin board and direct your reply to the one you are aiming at?

I'm beginning to regret visiting your lair smile

Standard User adywan
(learned) Sat 27-Nov-10 23:18:28
Print Post

Actually i was replying to the OP and had clicked on the reply button to his post not yours. And so i'm a TT fanboy just because i've not slagging them off because i've had a positive experience so far? I'd rather be a TT fanboy that someone like you who uses their personality as a form of contraception.
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Nov-10 23:25:34
Print Post

[re: adywan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by adywan:
Actually i was replying to the OP and had clicked on the reply button to his post not yours.
Liar!
adywan
(learned)
Sat 27-Nov-10 22:08:59

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post] [report this post]

Standard User ETEE
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 28-Nov-10 00:54:52
Print Post

The Tiscali that TT inherited is a pile of poo. Firstly it was an amalgam of ISPs that were not compatible and Tiscali themselves suffered from network starvation. I don't blame you for leaving but TT have a better network than most and eventually they will integrate all Tiscali customers into their system. They just can't migrate a million customers overnight; it will probably take another year especially now Ofcom are breathing down their neck.

ETEE

16448kbps/1017kbps Best Speed 13820kbps cool ThinkBroadband SpeedTester

Worst Speed 211kbps confused shocked TalkTalk LLU ADSL2+
Standard User Mythril
(newbie) Sun 28-Nov-10 01:53:31
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - NEVER ever again. *DELETED*

Post deleted by Sadoldman
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 28-Nov-10 09:15:26
Print Post

As a TalkTalk customer i have always been aware that if i bang P2P and newsgroups i will more than likely attract extra traffic shaping , especially during the peak times you have described .

With out being able to see your line stats while your where with TalkTalk its difficult to comment on instability , are you now on a ADSL2+ product with your new provider ? It could be that your line has rein noise that the tighter bit loading of ADSL2+ did not like but standard ADSL can cope with .

Its very difficult to comment on a rant with out evidence as there are other reasons for the slow through put that might be down to your lines condition rather than TalkTalk traffic shaping and if not already obvious there is no reason for instability apart from a fault with your line or equipment or exchange equipment .

But as with so many of these rants i guess we will never know as you don't have the information to back up your claims .
Standard User baby_frogmella
(member) Sun 28-Nov-10 12:07:57
Print Post

Were you on talktalk ipstream or LLU? If the latter, then i'm 99% sure the problems would have been at your end as their LLU service is pretty much faultless. However if you were on their ipstream product then it may have been possible that their network and/or your exchange was severely congested at the time, though frequent disconnections more often than not mean excessive noise on the line so that bit would have probably been a fault at your end. As for their LLU offering, yes they traffic shape but only P2P and even then thats only on an exchange by exchange basis, rest of the protocols run at full speed at all times smile

TalkTalk Plus LLU ADSL2+ connected @ 16000+ / 1000+ kbps
Attenuation 29db down / 9db up
Noise Margin 3 db down / 12db up
Powered by Netgear DGND3300 yank version - via DMT tool
Moderator Sadoldman
(moderator) Sun 28-Nov-10 16:55:04
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - NEVER ever again. *DELETED*

You can make your point without the semi-disguised crude words.

We don't edit............. so use one and the lot goes.

Sadoldman

Just a tad sad..a wee bit old...wink

[email protected]
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Fenris
(experienced) Sun 28-Nov-10 19:22:43
Print Post

There is no secret to downloading fast on talktalk, it depends how busy [and how far away you are of course] your local exchange is really. I don't think mine has many people hammering their connections because I get consistent speeds all the time, even on non-essential protocols like p2p.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9400/utorrents.png

TalkTalk

Edited by Fenris (Sun 28-Nov-10 19:26:56)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 29-Nov-10 09:29:02
Print Post

Tiscali was always a pile it high and sell it cheap product, just it was so cheap people did not complain too much, or were not aware broadband was meant to be better.

Tiscali used to attract regulatory eyes now and then, but the re-organisation which has meant a lot of changes for customers, has probably brought things to the fore. I'd bet a fair few were upset with the lose of retention deals

TalkTalk can be very bad if you don't use their support forums, but so long as you are sensible and can find people to help you discover the technical info things are normally resolved.

Andrew Ferguson, [email protected]
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 29-Nov-10 12:29:01
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
Tiscali was always a pile it high and sell it cheap product, just it was so cheap people did not complain too much, or were not aware broadband was meant to be better.

Tiscali used to attract regulatory eyes now and then, but the re-organisation which has meant a lot of changes for customers, has probably brought things to the fore. I'd bet a fair few were upset with the lose of retention deals

Talk Talk is also a pile it high, sell it cheap service, so what is the difference? they are made for each other, Rubbish goes to rubbish and you can include AOl in that as well.

TalkTalk can be very bad if you don't use their support forums, but so long as you are sensible and can find people to help you discover the technical info things are normally resolved.

No flipping good if you got no internet at all.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 29-Nov-10 12:30:22
Print Post

Don't blame you, never been with them, but seen how bad their service is, had experience with their customer service and experience with their sales.

I would not touch Talk Talk with a barge pole, I would rather go with out the internet

Adrian

Standard User SimonCandest
(knowledge is power) Mon 29-Nov-10 17:29:35
Print Post

I agree. It is easy to get torrents to download fast. Only today I had a legal torrent downloading at around 1.4MB/s so there are ways to do it.

The support forums are good, and so far my connection has been rock solid and fast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying on TalkTalk

My Broadband Speed Test

Gib mir die Hand, ich bau dir ein Schloss aus Sand
Irgendwie, irgendwo, irgendwann.
(knowledge is power) Mon 29-Nov-10 18:09:06
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by zyborg47:
Don't blame you, never been with them, but seen how bad their service is, had experience with their customer service and experience with their sales.

You read forums and think all customers are suffering the same problems, how many times have i said people dont use forums to praise an ISP they use them to let off steam or ask for help or both, if TT (with over 4 million customers) was as bad as you make out there would be hundreds of pages of new threads every day and as you well know there isn't.

I have been a TT customer over 12 months and have had no trouble at all, am I just lucky or am I one of the millions who have no reason to complain in the forums?

I would not touch Talk Talk with a barge pole, I would rather go with out the internet

You really are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 01-Dec-10 12:27:14
Print Post

OMG it Dayjarvoo for the umpteenth time . starting to wear thin and how many more posts is your treatment in a TalkTalk shop worth ?

When ever there is something negative on this forum your always here with your barge poll , why don't you stick that barge poll ( must stop here before i get i trouble )

Edited by woweebert (Wed 01-Dec-10 12:31:21)

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Dec-10 22:19:19
Print Post

In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:
You read forums and think all customers are suffering the same problems, how many times have i said people dont use forums to praise an ISP they use them to let off steam or ask for help or both, if TT (with over 4 million customers) was as bad as you make out there would be hundreds of pages of new threads every day and as you well know there isn't.

I have been a TT customer over 12 months and have had no trouble at all, am I just lucky or am I one of the millions who have no reason to complain in the forums?

Good for you, i hope you have many years of trouble free service, because if it goes wrong, you will know about it.
don't forget I have also head experience of the company and how they work, what they do and how they don't work..

Why, just because I would rather go without the net than got with Talk Talk? thankfully there is now more choice around here, but if the service I am on now was not available, then I would have stayed with a BT based service. Saying that I could go for Sky now, but I would never ever go with Talk Talk or anything to do with the company or Carphone warehouse.

Adrian

(knowledge is power) Fri 03-Dec-10 17:26:48
Print Post

Why, just because I would rather go without the net than got with Talk Talk?

Yep. crazy
Standard User unclealister
(newbie) Fri 03-Dec-10 18:44:15
Print Post

I have had TalkTalk since 18th November but have now cancelled within the 30 day period. My reasons for cancelling are as follows:

1. Foreign call centres. Cannot understand the agents. Poor line quality.
2. Got charged a connection charge but when I signed up they said there would be no connection charge.
3. Got charged for an 0844 call I didn't make.
4. Long waiting times to get through to foreign call centres.
5. Slow download and upload speeds.

Altogether a nightmare. I cannot recommend TalkTalk.
(knowledge is power) Fri 03-Dec-10 19:27:06
Print Post

[re: unclealister] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by unclealister:
I have had TalkTalk since 18th November but have now cancelled within the 30 day period. My reasons for cancelling are as follows:

2. Got charged a connection charge but when I signed up they said there would be no connection charge.

And the moral of the story is - Don't use phone support, you would have to have lived under a rock for the past 5 years not to know phone supports reputation, the TT forum is the place to go for help, obviously its of no use to you now. wink
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Dec-10 21:33:00
Print Post

Why, just because I would rather go without the net than got with Talk Talk?

Yep. crazy

Right, ok. I suppose there is no company you would no use then? the internet is not important, if I did not have it, it is not the end of the world.
It is useful , but that is it.

Adrian

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Dec-10 21:34:18
Print Post

And the moral of the story is - Don't use phone support, you would have to have lived under a rock for the past 5 years not to know phone supports reputation, the TT forum is the place to go for help, obviously its of no use to you now. wink

So what do you do if you got no broadband at all, how are you suppose to use the forums then?

No wonder you stay with Talk Talk, you got about the same mentality as their support

Adrian

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 04-Dec-10 08:31:03
Print Post

Thats a truly dark and unforgiving hole you live in , as for internet enabled devises ( mobile Phones ) and places you can find free WiFi ( MacDonald ) its really not that hard to work out a solution if your not wearing blinkers , say like your self .

And why don't you disconnect from the internet if its really of no importance to you , and if its of such little importance , why are you even here ?
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 04-Dec-10 09:12:30
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by woweebert:
Thats a truly dark and unforgiving hole you live in ,

you better believe it

as for internet enabled devises ( mobile Phones ) and places you can find free WiFi ( MacDonald ) its really not that hard to work out a solution if your not wearing blinkers , say like your self .

A solution for what? i have not been in Mucky donalds for over 20 years, not going to start now.

I know there are places with free Wi-fi, but why would I need it? anyway my mobile phone don't have Wi-fi,

And why don't you disconnect from the internet if its really of no importance to you , and if its of such little importance , why are you even here ?

Because it is useful and I got the choice of ISPs to use.

Adrian

(knowledge is power) Sat 04-Dec-10 18:11:07
Print Post

Right, ok. I suppose there is no company you would no use then? the internet is not important, if I did not have it, it is not the end of the world.

Would you like to borrow a bigger shovel? grin
Standard User Deputy_Dog
(learned) Sun 05-Dec-10 13:24:10
Print Post

Well you have the shovel on hand as you use it so often. smile

Which you put to good use in an earlier one of sarcastic posts.

And the moral of the story is!

Anyone who thinks that a company of over 4 million customers running it's customer service through a forum is satisfactory is deluded. The forum staff do seem adequately resolve posts that they answer, but it is clear that quite a number of posts go unanswered. Also even those that get answered mostly take days or even weeks to resolve the simplest problem. On top of that many users will not be aware of the forum and not used to using them like they would a phone service.

You and a couple of others seem to take any criticism of TT to heart and take it upon yourselves to mock and humiliate other posters.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 05-Dec-10 14:41:52
Print Post

i have know idea what you are on about, if you think I am digging a bigger hole then that is up to you, to be honest I don't care what you think, but you seem to care what ?i think.

Maybe you should grow up and act your age

Adrian

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 05-Dec-10 14:53:42
Print Post

[re: Deputy_Dog] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Deputy_Dog:
Well you have the shovel on hand as you use it so often. smile

Which you put to good use in an earlier one of sarcastic posts.

And the moral of the story is!

Anyone who thinks that a company of over 4 million customers running it's customer service through a forum is satisfactory is deluded. The forum staff do seem adequately resolve posts that they answer, but it is clear that quite a number of posts go unanswered. Also even those that get answered mostly take days or even weeks to resolve the simplest problem. On top of that many users will not be aware of the forum and not used to using them like they would a phone service.

Agree.
i must admit I do tend to email more than I phone companies. i just sent a email to Lovefilm with a complaint, prefer it to phoning them. But you should not have to use a forum if you are having problems and as I said before, what happens if you got no broadband?

BT got forums, but if I had any major problems I would phone them and i know But customer service is not great, but at least they do eventually get things done.

Forums should never be used as a substitute for phone support. Talk Talk should get it sorted.
You and a couple of others seem to take any criticism of TT to heart and take it upon yourselves to mock and humiliate other posters.

They hate people knocking Talk Talk, I don't know why as long as they are happy with it then surly that is all that matters?

People say they would not touch Vodafone with a bargepole, I don't jump up and down about it. They do the job I want them to do.

Adrian

(knowledge is power) Sun 05-Dec-10 15:30:25
Print Post

Anyone who thinks that a company of over 4 million customers running it's customer service through a forum is satisfactory is deluded.

They are not running their CS through a forum it was set up (and still is a beta) as another means of getting help with the understanding it is not real time.

The forum staff do seem adequately resolve posts that they answer, but it is clear that quite a number of posts go unanswered. Also even those that get answered mostly take days or even weeks to resolve the simplest problem.

I think you need to remove your anti talktalk glasses, the OCE's do a great job and in the majority of cases fix the problems fast, as i said above its not real time support and anyone posting should know that.

On top of that many users will not be aware of the forum and not used to using them like they would a phone service.

Again as i said above the forum is just another means of getting help, phone support is supposed to be the first step if you have problems.

I defend TT against the trolls that regularly post here (the majority of which have never been talktalk customers) because talktalk have provide me and many others with a great service and are not as bad as you trolls would have potential customers believe.
(knowledge is power) Sun 05-Dec-10 15:31:42
Print Post

In reply to a post by zyborg47:

i have know idea what you are on about, if you think I am digging a bigger hole then that is up to you, to be honest I don't care what you think, but you seem to care what ?i think.

Maybe you should grow up and act your age

Would you like some help putting your toys back into your pram? grin
Standard User tgv
(member) Sun 05-Dec-10 16:35:33
Print Post

I defend TT against the trolls that regularly post here (the majority of which have never been talktalk customers) because talktalk have provide me and many others with a great service and are not as bad as you trolls would have potential customers believe.

If TT is that great why has Ofcom have accused TalkTalk and Tiscali UK of breaching rules to protect consumers. They had received around 1,000 complaints. In addition Ofcom have also accused TT of mis-selling fixed-line telephone services.

By your own admission the phone help line is hopeless but you should also include the billing departments and sales. Any organisation which fails to respond to letters sent by recorded delivery deserve all the derision they get.
Standard User Deputy_Dog
(learned) Sun 05-Dec-10 23:52:51
Print Post

Again as i said above the forum is just another means of getting help, phone support is supposed to be the first step if you have problems.

You seem to contradict yourself there.

Rubbish your sole presence on this board is to be an antagonist. You write in your posts in a manner that I doubt would be tolerated by many in public. There are plenty of internet warriors like you. As for being a troll, I am a TT customer so my view is a valid as yours whether you like it or not.
(knowledge is power) Mon 06-Dec-10 10:15:26
Print Post

You seem to contradict yourself there.

You seem not to have take on board what i said, phone support is supposed to be the first port of call, the forum is a second means of getting advise or help.
If I had a serious problem and had no internet then obviously i would want immediate help so would phone support, if they could not help I would try the forum (using a family members PC)
The forum is not just a place to visit to get problems sorted it is also a useful place to visit if you need questions answering, I would not hang around on the phone listening to supermarket music if all I wanted to know was how to change to paperless billing so therefore in certain circumstances customers would be better off using the forum instead of phone support.

Rubbish your sole presence on this board is to be an antagonist.

I think its time you took off your cotton wool overcoat. grin

You write in your posts in a manner that I doubt would be tolerated by many in public. There are plenty of internet warriors like you.

And you have the gall to call me antagonistic. crazy

As for being a troll, I am a TT customer so my view is a valid as yours whether you like it or not.

As are mine it works both ways. wink
Standard User Mike_Williams
(member) Tue 04-Jan-11 10:00:34
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - More to add to the list

[re: unclealister] [link to this post]

6. Calls to call center are DROPPED at 10:00 pm even if in the middle of diagnostics. Potentially leaving a customer without any service at all, requiring yet another call to India.
7. Frequent MTU issues. 1400 seems to be the most reliable, but does not always work for all.

Regards
Mike Williams

Info :-
Demon Express Solo (Pipe:lon1-aj1e)
Line: Length 250 metres, Modem: Netgear DG834G

Connection Speed; Down: 8128 kbps Up: 448 kbps
bRas Profile = 7150 kbps

After Tweaking (MTU=1500 Rwin=513920)
XP SP2 downloads @ 750KB/s

PC: Epox 8K7A+, Athalon XP1700+, 1GB DDR-266, 64MB ATI Radeon 7500, Windows XP SP2
(knowledge is power) Tue 04-Jan-11 17:45:05
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - More to add to the list

[re: Mike_Williams] [link to this post]

6. Calls to call center are DROPPED at 10:00 pm even if in the middle of diagnostics. Potentially leaving a customer without any service at all, requiring yet another call to India.
7. Frequent MTU issues. 1400 seems to be the most reliable, but does not always work for all.

Thanks for letting us know. crazy
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to