User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User uno
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 02:57:57
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk Experience

[re: kamelion] [link to this post]

I know... I know. frown

Matt

-
uno Broadband
t: 0808 221 8642
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Manchester Speedtest.net Host
Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:13:26
Print Post

[re: uno] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by uno:
Yes, but surely, if this was due to your move to Talk Talk, you wouldn't have had to cancel your BT line as that is done automatically when you move the line to another supplier.

As to what has really happened, no one will know... but it just sounds like a fault to me and you've jumped to conclusions just because you have a migration in play.

Matt

I am confused here frown I phone up BT ask them why my line are dead, they say to me, you have to speak to talktalk as TT was take over my line. I ring up TT and they say my live service is not yet completed until middle of February, so I check TT website and enter my phone number in and it say "We've noticed you've already placed an order for our great value TalkTalk broadband and phone package. We're working hard to get your account up and running - so you'll be saving in no time".
Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:15:31
Print Post

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

Look like BT & TT had messing up my line with 1st order was rejected by BT and 2nd order BT accepted and the line went dead. Sound like fault mix up order.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User uno
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:16:50
Print Post

What does your number say if you put it in to our checker?

Talk Talk may say that as they already have an open order for you, which is not yet complete. This stops you ordering again accidentally, for whatever reason.

There are a few possibilities:

1 - You have a fault but BT are being useless and just using the take over as an excuse.
2 - TT tried to move you over to WLR first and then to MPF. Try our checker, post the results.
3 - BT cancelled the line instead of allowing it to migrate. Once again, try our checker and post the results.

Matt

-
uno Broadband
Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:29:23
Print Post

Phone number 01********* not recognised by our supplier.
Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:32:40
Print Post

That's odd as I try this link: http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.Teleph...
and it say:

There is no data available for this number. This could be either because it is not a BT line or it is a new BT number that has just been provided. Most new numbers will appear on the checker 24 hours after BT has installed the line.

If this is a new BT number and does not appear after 24 hours then please click here for further details.
Standard User uno
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:32:54
Print Post

You mention about another order on the other reply...

Could it be they didn't cancel your first order properly? That went through but as you cancelled it with Talk Talk, the line is in limbo? Even if you were in contract with BT - they CANNOT stop you going elsewhere but can just bill you for the remainder of your term.

Either that or the line was cancelled by BT, accidentally.

Call BT, ask then when the line was ended (cease date) but also ask them that if it was a transfer to Talk Talk, what date was the order received and what was the CRD date for the order.

Matt

-
uno Broadband
Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:35:28
Print Post

ok matt, I will give a BT call tomorrow morning. I don't know why is my bt line was dead and lost zen internet, as zen say my broadband was cease by bt wholesale due to moving away to LLU TT.
Standard User uno
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:38:14
Print Post

It just means the number doesn't exist or is a full LLU line - to be expected.

Matt

-
uno Broadband
Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 03:40:35
Print Post

I will talk to talktalk tomorrow and find out what going on ? and why is my line was cease off, as they suppose to be switch over without losing phone or broadband. Wish I never sign up with TT as they mess it up.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to