User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Cobra001
(committed) Tue 01-Feb-11 07:38:03
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk Experience

[re: garymartin7] [link to this post]

I have quite a few customer with talktalk, and they never had any problem with customer service or quaility of the product, don't use talktalk for new customer any more as can get them a better deal else where most of the time
Standard User Fenris
(experienced) Tue 01-Feb-11 11:31:26
Print Post

[re: Cobra001] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by adslmax:
I will talk to talktalk tomorrow and find out what going on ? and why is my line was cease off, as they suppose to be switch over without losing phone or broadband. Wish I never sign up with TT as they mess it up.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. laugh

In reply to a post by Cobra001:
I have quite a few customer with talktalk, and they never had any problem with customer service or quaility of the product, don't use talktalk for new customer any more as can get them a better deal else where most of the time

I've never had any issues so far either, apart from 2 minor disruptions in 3 + years with TalkTalk. The broadband has been the most reliable and fastest I've ever had [ as well as the cheapest].

Virgin>freeserve>BTBroadband>ndo>plusnet>IDNet>ZeN>NEWNET>entanet>>>>>>TalkTalk LLU
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 01-Feb-11 14:19:04
Print Post

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

I lay money on the cable service being up and running early

Andrew Ferguson, [email protected]
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Feb-11 17:46:07
Print Post

[re: Fenris] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Fenris:
I will talk to talktalk tomorrow and find out what going on ? and why is my line was cease off, as they suppose to be switch over without losing phone or broadband. Wish I never sign up with TT as they mess it up.

Just spoken to both BT and TT today. BT blame talktalk for cancel my order and talktalk blame on BT for cease my line. I give up.

My virgin media is on the way on tuesday.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 02-Feb-11 11:08:00
Print Post

[re: billford] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by billford:
30Mb downstream and 3Mb upstream for £30 a month without phone.
I get 40Mb downstream and 10Mb upstream for about £28.50pcm, less if I pay annually in advance... but whatever turns you on.

Lucky you, but too many limitations on the fibre products, even if we had fibre here, I would prefer to stay as i am. all fibre products got to many limitations.

typical of this country, years behind, bring something out and then make sure people can't use it the way it should be.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 02-Feb-11 11:11:02
Print Post

Look like BT & TT had messing up my line with 1st order was rejected by BT and 2nd order BT accepted and the line went dead. Sound like fault mix up order.

What do you expect, it is Tweedledee, talking to Tweedledum, both companies are as bad as each other.

Best to stay away from both if you can.

you should have stayed with virgin, I know if we had cable, I would be there. Bt with their old copper phone cables that are falling apart. What a country, third world we are

Adrian

Moderator billford
(moderator) Wed 02-Feb-11 11:11:43
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by zyborg47:
all fibre products got to many limitations.
Such as? confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

[email protected] ________________________Planes and Cars and ...________________________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 02-Feb-11 11:14:34
Print Post

In reply to a post by Fenris:

sounds about right.

Just spoken to both BT and TT today. BT blame talktalk for cancel my order and talktalk blame on BT for cease my line. I give up.

My virgin media is on the way on tuesday.

Adrian

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 02-Feb-11 11:45:06
Print Post

[re: billford] [link to this post]

Fibre with no limitations is available, alas you have to pay for it.

Oddly like any service, you pay more you can often get more

Andrew Ferguson, [email protected]
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Moderator billford
(moderator) Wed 02-Feb-11 12:09:43
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

I assumed that Adrian was referring to limitations beyond the usual ones of data transfer amounts and traffic management, which aren't exactly unique to fibre!

We'll have to see if he comes back with more detail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

[email protected] ________________________Planes and Cars and ...________________________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to