User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User vodca_ice123
(newbie) Sat 12-Mar-11 04:21:03
Print Post

Re: Talk talk, what a joke - even more laughable

[re: Kaoshan] [link to this post]

Thank you Kaoshan.

Normaly i would have done that i use my word pad copy and paste it then put my reply in but i was just looking for something about TT got to this forum saw some one needing help as i was going through the same thing just set about replying to them i only had 2hrs left on the dongle this is why i had to do it so quick.
im hoping i don't have any more trouble with the Phone or BB after all i have gone through but thanks for your suggestion if i would have had more time that's what i would have done.

also like i have said on some site's you only have a certain amout of letters go over the stated amount you have to start delieting so i was lucky i got all the lot in i was shocked when it all came up without a word missing now i know it dosen't work like that now but with me been new i didn't know this i feel better now iv'e got used to it but as you say if it dose ever happen again that is what i will do.
Standard User Kaoshan
(committed) Sat 12-Mar-11 07:34:13
Print Post

[re: vodca_ice123] [link to this post]

No problem. It's easy to get carried away when you are in a rush to do something!

Back in the dark ages with subsonic <300 baud dial-up modems this was the only way to go.
Standard User davy999
(regular) Sat 12-Mar-11 07:42:26
Print Post

[re: vodca_ice123] [link to this post]

Glad to hear you have it sorted.
Mine still is not but at least now talk talk have finally begun to understand that they need to do something, plans are afoot and hopefully I am on the road to success. I will keep you posted.

Dave

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative TALKTALK_SUPPORT
(isp) Tue 15-Mar-11 15:08:01
Print Post

Re: Talk talk, what a joke

[re: davy999] [link to this post]

Hi davy999,

my apologies that you are having such a poor experience with our CS teams. If you would like to contact me via the TalkTalkMembers forum , I will be happy to get this sorted for you.

OCE_ADY www.talktalkmembers.com

TalkTalk, Online Community
www.talktalkmembers.co.uk/forums
"The information contained within these posts is provided by TalkTalk
to assist in the resolution of any queries our customers may have. Should you
have a specific request for information please do not hesitate to contact me."
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User davy999
(regular) Tue 15-Mar-11 15:38:37
Print Post

[re: TALKTALK_SUPPORT] [link to this post]

read this and I bet you will find it hard to do anything too, this really is disgraceful customer service. The tiscali forum has been some help, but the customer support is an absolute joke.

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18...

also, I thought I made it clear that I am ex AOL / Tiscali so....

Note: If you dont have a 10 digital account number or originally signed up to Tiscali you wont be able to register for the Members Forum

I cannot sign up to the true TT support, only via tiscali members forum, who are doing their best but still not definete date when this whole mess will be resolved.

Why did I sign up to a further 18 months (whilst with TT) only to be treated as a second-class customer, more totally disgraceful behaviour. Surely this entitles me to FULL account status with TT and therefore full access should be given to me in the support forums.

I await your reply.
Standard User davy999
(regular) Tue 15-Mar-11 18:30:00
Print Post

if you want a laugh. .. read the last post i just made in the above link.. TalkTalk.. you are an absolute disgrace.
ISP Representative TALKTALK_SUPPORT
(isp) Wed 16-Mar-11 12:54:12
Print Post

Hi davy999,

if you still feel that you are being led up the garden path, I would contact the CEO office for more urgent attention. The address is on this page below the customer relations one http://help.talktalk.co.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/2...

Ady

TalkTalk, Online Community
www.talktalkmembers.co.uk/forums
"The information contained within these posts is provided by TalkTalk
to assist in the resolution of any queries our customers may have. Should you
have a specific request for information please do not hesitate to contact me."
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User davy999
(regular) Thu 17-Mar-11 19:44:48
Print Post

not sure what link that was.. will not work for me.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 17-Mar-11 19:58:47
Print Post

try it without the spurious full stop http://help.talktalk.co.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/2022

______________________________________________________________________________attack_the_post_not_the_poster__________________
Standard User davy999
(regular) Tue 05-Apr-11 23:17:29
Print Post

[re: Stevenage_Neil] [link to this post]

Ok

Last Friday my line was eventually fixed, and speeds seem ok with the new cable to the manhole cover.
Took nearly 3 hours for the guy to wire it but I was happy to wait knowing it would eventually be fixed.
BT have been fine, TT were a joke and as soon as my contract expires I am off, customer service is completely shocking, I have been offered no recompense for all of this hassle, so now I will have to phone them to demand some sort of compensation for no service for 2 months.

Happy with my line, disgusted with TT
Dave blush)
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to