User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [11] | (show all)   Print Thread
ISP Representative TALKTALK_SUPPORT
(isp) Thu 20-Oct-11 13:58:43
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk,what are they really like?

[re: kamelion] [link to this post]

hi kamelion,

You are correct that if accounts are accessed notes should be left to detail the reasons for access and any changes made.

In the above example however the first instance of contact was generic advice and didnt involve any account access, so this isnt applicable.

Regards

Mark
TalkTalk Online Community Executive
TalkTalk Online Community Department

TalkTalk, Online Community
www.talktalkmembers.co.uk/forums
"The information contained within these posts is provided by TalkTalk
to assist in the resolution of any queries our customers may have. Should you
have a specific request for information please do not hesitate to contact me."
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User anything_but
(newbie) Fri 27-Jan-12 09:00:48
Print Post

[re: TALKTALK_SUPPORT] [link to this post]

Well,the 18th came and went and as of today (27th) acording to samknows there`s not even a activation date for talktalk as it`s been removed???
This mean the exchange (shorne - ndsho) isn`t now going to be talktalk`ed?:
Standard User Barneyabz
(experienced) Wed 01-Feb-12 14:26:23
Print Post

[re: anything_but] [link to this post]

For what it's worth I have been with Talktalk for several years. Fantastic speeds, fantastic ping rate and fantastic forum support and no slow down at peak times. As others have posted absolutely terrible telephone support. Possibly I have just been lucky who knows.

Only problem for me now is 40GBs is not enough and with two kids and netflix and otherinternet tv, I don't think 80GB will be enough either. Unfortunately their unlimited download package is twice the price of Sky so considering Sky llu - have to say though that I am so happy with Talktalk that I am really worried about leaving, have heard of too many problems with people losing their number, going for weeks without internet and then finding that Sky isn't as good as Talktalk with slow downs at peak times!!! Oh decisions, decisions!

Cheers
Barney

TALKTALK ADSL2+

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [11] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to