User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 4M2
(committed) Mon 17-Oct-11 13:23:10
Print Post

Re: Would TalkTalk be for me?

[re: PiKe] [link to this post]

PiKe,

Note Matt's post in that link that I posted: "Talk Surf has lower priority on the network than Talk Pro. Much like Max and Max Premium BT products." I don't know if that's still the case but Matt sometimes posts on this TBB forum or send him a PM from here.
Standard User PiKe
(knowledge is power) Mon 17-Oct-11 13:40:34
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

Not sure if that means you'd be contended with other TalkTalk users or just other users on that reseller.

(committed) Mon 17-Oct-11 13:53:10
Print Post

PiKe,

"Not sure if that means you'd be contended with other TalkTalk users or just other users on that reseller." Sorry don't know anything about that, but Matt http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/showprofile.php?Use... or others would certainly know smile

BTW they may still not be sending out a free router - do you have a suitable router if that remains the case?

Edited by 4M2 (Mon 17-Oct-11 14:00:01)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User PiKe
(knowledge is power) Mon 17-Oct-11 13:53:44
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

My homehub will work fine on LLU smile

(committed) Mon 17-Oct-11 14:04:16
Print Post

If you would have told me 13 months ago i'd be a happy customer on TalkTalk LLU, i'd have you sectioned under the Mental Health Act grin. Seriously, assuming you don't have any line issues and are happy to use forum support, you'll be fine on Talktalk LLU. If you do have any issues in the first 30 days, you can leave them without penalty...ok fair enough, it means signing up to a new BT contract (return to donor) but there's not many ISPs around who give you the 30 day guarantee .

TalkTalk Plus LLU ADSL2+ connected @ 18015/1019 kbps
Attenuation 27db down / 9db up
Noise Margin 2.9 db down / 12db up