User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User hazzatori
(newbie) Tue 20-Mar-12 13:34:13
Print Post

Re: What decides which exchange to unbundle?

[re: warweezil] [link to this post]

I used to be with Vivaciti I don't think you need to submit a ticket for interleaving im sure the control panel has option to do it yourself, but its about 24 hour turnaround (weekdays only).

Also i think you need to log into your Enta account rather than the Vivaciti account.
Standard User huwwatkins
(member) Tue 20-Mar-12 13:47:24
Print Post

[re: hazzatori] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by hazzatori:
I used to be with Vivaciti I don't think you need to submit a ticket for interleaving im sure the control panel has option to do it yourself, but its about 24 hour turnaround (weekdays only).

Also i think you need to log into your Enta account rather than the Vivaciti account.

Not on their LLU service you can't - it has nothing to do with Entanet and you have to open a ticket.
Standard User warweezil
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 20-Mar-12 14:53:47
Print Post

[re: huwwatkins] [link to this post]

I need to talk to them anyhow, I have the log in I set up online... and a different one from Surfwise... the Viva CP doesnt seem to have much functionality in terms of setting Interleaving etc, that was one of the few good things with UKFSN, the portal on Jasons site had a lot of detail available including a record of past syncs etc.

Guess we should really carry this on in the resellers froum lol

Or vivaciti's own forum?

Any ISP that thinks that selling my click traffic is acceptable is MisinPHORMed
Vivaciti Surfwise LLU - Finally free of the BTw crawl.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User hazzatori
(newbie) Tue 20-Mar-12 16:55:04
Print Post

Yeah i forgot the LLU side of things habit now lol,

anyhow had THE call from Talk Talk after checking to see if LLU was available in Pembroke Dock, explained how it was only available through reseller but the guy was insistent he could provide LLU up to 24 Meg on my Line, when i mentioned the checker he said it wouldn't be updated so soon,

I didn't trust him though, as Vivaciti can track it now why wouldn't TT be able too? so left it for now but its possible I suppose.
Standard User ntm1275
(newbie) Tue 20-Mar-12 17:30:59
Print Post

[re: hazzatori] [link to this post]

Neyland exchange is definitely on LLU now with Talk Talk

Got home today to find my router synced at 15833kbps downstream and 1020kbps upstream, but the downstream should be more than that as I'm only a stones throw from the exchange
Previously on BT Max I was syncing at 8192kbps

Called Talk Talk Business and the guy is going to monitor my connection over the next day and make changes to get the sync speed up

Finally getting some decent broadband speeds after being stuck with BT for the last few years

freedom2surf Pro 8128 Wires Only
Standard User dave76
(newbie) Tue 20-Mar-12 19:45:03
Print Post

In reply to a post by warweezil:
Seeing a steady 8.9 average on a sync now at 10043Kbps, so slightly above the Kitz estimate for my attenuation. Its a shame my line has a 43db attenuation, but the checkers suggest that is right for a 3km line

Strange that BT are said to be about to unbundle here - as it wasnt on a spreadsheet someone posted a link to in the last couple of weeks (wish I could recall where) and the RFS date they published for Milford Haven a couple of months back has now suddenly been pushed out to 2013 according to Samknows.

The BT spreadsheet is here (Press "Click here to download" and select the spreadsheet):
https://www.btwholesale.com/pages/static/Library/Net...
Standard User WelshWArrior
(experienced) Wed 21-Mar-12 08:46:18
Print Post

[re: ntm1275] [link to this post]

My parents line in Tenby when enabled in Feb was only at 12185ish but is no syncing at 19850 or so so yours will improve.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to